• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 Strategy

Which map do u prefer

• Map #1

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Map #2

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Map #3

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I will tell you that it's not near any big buildings, I won't tell you anything else though because you didn't either.
I will tell you two things :p
Its with big buildings and a lot of parkour ><

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Part of my route involves the construction site route, I don't know which chests are tier 2, just the ones at the cornucopia :D

Brandon Pawlik

Spectator
Reaction score
Too many people go for the pink house. Its just as much of a bloodbath as the corn!

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
uh.....no because i get there almost 95% of the time and barely anyone goes for it, and if there is someone there, i just lock them in the basement XD

Liamaster

Tribute
Reaction score
Seriously? I stated my opinion, you stated yours. What's your problem?
First like I said i dont wana start a fight but your basicly bringing 1 up. Second i put MY POV not yours, not anyone elses mine. Why did you even reply anyway? I was putting my POV stradigey you really dont have to go mess with my question and start at fight. Forget this whole thing happened and be cool..... seriously

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
First like I said i dont wana start a fight but your basicly bringing 1 up. Second i put MY POV not yours, not anyone elses mine. Why did you even reply anyway? I was putting my POV stradigey you really dont have to go mess with my question and start at fight. Forget this whole thing happened and be cool..... seriously
I replied to your post saying what my opinion was on it. If you didn't want to start a fight why reply to that?

Liamaster

Tribute
Reaction score
The only reason i commented on here was that i was putting my opinion and it wasnt ment for people to reply to i was just saying my POV. And whenever som1 replys to me i reply back and it turns into a fight. Lets just forget this whole thing happened and be friends maybe >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci