• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 4 Offical route!

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm the first one to post this, so read closely. This is only a beta route, If I find any other routes that are more affective, I will edit this. Moving on to the route, it's simple. Get a chest at the corn if you can, then quickly head to the f: 1 direction using your cords. Then you should see a river, if you look right you will see two chests, probably containing a stone sword or leather armor and food. Next, if you have that kill anyone that's coming your way. Next, look to your left there's a chest upstream, and it's your choice to get it or not. Then, go forward until you reach this ruined stadium. It's pretty visual, so it's a hot spot for killing. When you get to it, there is a chest on your right, then run across the whole stadium, and there should be a chest hidden in the floor somewhere. Now if you look to the water, it's like a circle made of glowstone, if you don't have a weapon, look in it and it should have some food, and maybe a stone or wooden axe. Then, you can just swim across it and see two planes, with leaves all over them. While walking this way you should of encountred a chest in the floor. Then while getting out, there is a corner of leaves, destroy the bottom ones, and you'll see a chest. After this head to corn, and hope for the win. This might not be explained to it's best, but always try this route as a spectator first. Thats all!

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
im working on a breezy island route atm and it seems to work pretty well. First try and get some cream corn at the copia then head f:2 climb up either vines on the mountain. there is one chest where you use a wooden pressure plate one just along the side and then if you keep heading in the direction of f:2 one on top of a tree. now jump down towards the shore of the island and swim out towards the parkour tower. about four layers of sound down and 10 or 15 blocks out is a chest under the water. you can then go the the far side of the arch to get a chest or head to the parkour tower. the tower has 4 chests a crafting table and a furnace and is really easy to defend. when somebody is coming you hit them off the parkour area with a fishing rod or bow or if at top even your hand. the two chests are easy to find the harder one is on top of the tallest tree and on the way out a ladder that lets you down but not out. at this point your well equipped and should be able to take the corn. Im still testing how easy it is to get all of these. if you find your getting attacked earlier then you;d like skip the corn and just get these. Again i've only done this route a few time and there may be much better ones but this is a low pvp route for me so far.

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
on breeze im finding that at the start if you want more than those 3 chests you can go for the little house higher up the mountain and get the one on the side facing the ocean and in the tree at the top. also one problem with this route is that you get chests but people who stay on the main island will get more kills and loot from that. Some timeif i get some armor and a sword right at the start i won't go to the parkour tower because i can kill weak people and get better stuff a lot faster. so higher risk more possible reward to less risk adequate reward. i've won and lost by doing each route so do what you think is better.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
im working on a breezy island route atm and it seems to work pretty well. First try and get some cream corn at the copia then head f:2 climb up either vines on the mountain. there is one chest where you use a wooden pressure plate one just along the side and then if you keep heading in the direction of f:2 one on top of a tree. now jump down towards the shore of the island and swim out towards the parkour tower. about four layers of sound down and 10 or 15 blocks out is a chest under the water. you can then go the the far side of the arch to get a chest or head to the parkour tower. the tower has 4 chests a crafting table and a furnace and is really easy to defend. when somebody is coming you hit them off the parkour area with a fishing rod or bow or if at top even your hand. the two chests are easy to find the harder one is on top of the tallest tree and on the way out a ladder that lets you down but not out. at this point your well equipped and should be able to take the corn. Im still testing how easy it is to get all of these. if you find your getting attacked earlier then you;d like skip the corn and just get these. Again i've only done this route a few time and there may be much better ones but this is a low pvp route for me so far.
creamed corn at the copia lol xD

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
i don't have any way to record sorry. just fly around as a spec im sure you can pick it up pretty easly. if your still having trouble i find out the co-ords of all the chests and you fly to them in spectator mode to familiarise your self.

D

DJMaestro12

I actually have a recording system on my laptop (and it's Fraps, so it's not free; I bought it :p) and that chest route is quite different to what I've been using BUT if you wish I'll post up a video of this chest route if you tell me about a new thread, since it would be off-topic here (this is for the 48 tribute servers, not the 24 ones).
I'll needa get around to recording it in a match at some point, but after that I'll send you the link! ;)

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually have a recording system on my laptop (and it's Fraps, so it's not free; I bought it :p) and that chest route is quite different to what I've been using BUT if you wish I'll post up a video of this chest route if you tell me about a new thread, since it would be off-topic here (this is for the 48 tribute servers, not the 24 ones).
I'll needa get around to recording it in a match at some point, but after that I'll send you the link! ;)
Cool man but it might be easier instead of recording a match doing it in spectator mode or both, so one displays the items and luck and the other a more smooth route!

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
go to the end of the stream then you should see a cave entrance with like train railing i believe. at the end of the cave if a chest and wait for it...... AN ENCHANT TABLE!!!! =D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci