• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map In Progress! 48 People

Should we Livestream the rest of the build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Did you run it by Chad or Zombie to make sure it was okay to have it only be 500 wide for 48 players? Even if there's plenty of height to play in, I'd still make sure it was okay before putting loads of work into it. But hey, even if it doesn't work out for 48, it could still be run as a 24 player map

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
im wanting them to see this post, if they dont approve ill change it

Xinose

Spectator
Reaction score
Here is a screenshot with the unbelievable shaders mod.
Edit: Can't seem to upload the picture, I'll be working on it

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Suggestion for the pictures? If you're not already doing so, upload them to another place such as Photobucket, then use the "insert/edit image" button (the one that has a small picture of a tree) to put the image in. That's what I always use, and it works fine.

Z

ZombieTracker

500 might be a little small for a 48 map, and I also suggest not live streaming the rest of the build. If and when the map is released we want them to be as a surprise as possible and not giving any one persons an upper hand initially.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
true! But, if you could do me a favour and come onto the map, just to see how massive it is, you might change your mind? just send me a message so i can give you my ip and i can whitelist you if you can :p

Z

ZombieTracker

I don't really have time to now, just when you are done send it to me. Honestly, the size doesn't really matter. It was put on there because too many people were asking. I reviewed a Skylands style map and it was only 500, but played well because of tall the different levels (and because it was 24. if it was a 48, it would have been denied.). If there is varying levels that have a lot of room to play, then fine. In the end, it is up to you with how you want to build it.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
okay, we have changed it to 24 people, we will be done soon thanks!

Gage

Spectator
Reaction score
Well by soon he means about 1 week.
Were working hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members