• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map In Progress! 48 People

Should we Livestream the rest of the build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Thankyou everyone for your feedback! Its great to see all the ideas commimg from everyone. As for the giant trees, the hardest part is linking them ALL because there are so many!! As for the cave ideas, we have temples underground, 3 man made ravines filled with 2 block high water at the bottom covers by trees ontop woth vast traps in them. And as for the puzzles we are working on habe atleast 30 on the map, which is tricky because we want them all to be unique.
With out 'builders', Biffington, Jticket, Latino, xion and I we are trying to focus on stuff like hidden chest rooms that rquire you minecraft knowledge to be at its fullest for some, and for others its either luck, certain demise, or just having to be cautious.
keep the ideas comming please because we are running out of origional ideas :s
It will help alot!
Some peopleare asking to join in with the project aswell, but sadly we have enough people already'! Sorry,
Some people would like to look at the map. But sadly all we can do is release pictures of our work so far, because we have to keep it a suprise ;)
Thankyou all so much! Our deadline will be halfway through May, mot to dar and not to close, but i have a feelimg itll be done soon :)

Edit: sorry for spelling errors, its late, im sick and on my mobile :s

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
We are deffinatly trying our best to get it out ASAP for you :)
Check out my new post and post ideas and take your vote on the poll please!

crazyguy79

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. We promise not to dissapoint.

A_Lonely_Pixel

Spectator
Reaction score
THIS IS AWESOME!! this has to be in the survival games (servers)!!! I have nerdgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci