• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map in Progress [ 85%] | Residential Park [Updated Screenshots c:]

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
We have been working on this map for a while now and we hope that you guys would like it. We are opened for new ideas to add on to the map if you wanna give us some feedback/support we would be really happy.

Our goals are:

- Make a beautiful map: From my point of view if a map is not really attractive I dont feel like really playing on it but if it looks pretty then I feel attracted to it.

- We want to make a fun map: Who doesn't like a map like SG4 or Valleside, they are really fun to play even knowing that they are way overplayed I still vote for them on lobby.

- Small map: We would rather make a smaller map so the games go by a lot faster, that way there is more action compacted and it is more fun to play on it.

- Make it scrim, Clan War/Battle map: I would love for this map to be a Clan War/Battle map because I think that it would be awesome to take it to another level on the MCSG community. And a personal goal.

- Make a flat map: The flint and steal are pretty useless on a map with mountains/hills and you dont really have space if a team is chaising you or you are just running.

As I said we are still working on this map and we can still change things. We are opened to suggestions as I said earlier and hope you guys like the map.

-People:

- Epona_rider:
Head Builder/Map owner.
-GhostlyProMC: Head Builder.
- xEpicZable: Builder.
- PeachyZeZe07: Helper.
-MrSausageRolls: Terraformer.

-Hopefully you guys like it c:

Screenshots:

-Cornucopia:

-Cornupia at night:

-A view from the NHC building:

-Soccer Field:

- Buildings with a basketball court ( updated )

- The Hospital:

- Random View:

-The Road:

Updates:

Romanian style pool:

Some teerraforming:

Some More terraforming:

parking lot under construction:

IMPORTANT EDIT: THIS IS THE REAL THREAD PLEASE VOTE ON THERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE FOR THE MAP TO BE ADDED C:
IT IS ALSO DONE
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/residential-parks.149927/

Last edited:

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
I really like the map. It has that nice open, pvp feeling that valleyside has. I see the valleyside inspiration, for sure. I think, however, that the soccer field just makes this look a little too much like valleyside. A suggestion: I think you may want a little less of the grass and beach towels at spawn, so it really is a good death match arena. Also, if you have any remaining areas left, I would advise you terraform a bit more, because your map is pretty flat. I'm not saying to go crazy with steep hills everywhere so that people have to climb around, I'm just saying make the whole map gradually slope or something. It still looks great because its loaded with buildings. As for the screenshot with the basketball court, I would add a lot more here, and change up the court, because it doesn't really look like one.

One last thing, how large exactly is the map? And is the whole map made of buildings like in your screenshots?

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I really like the map. It has that nice open, pvp feeling that valleyside has. I see the valleyside inspiration, for sure. I think, however, that the soccer field just makes this look a little too much like valleyside. A suggestion: I think you may want a little less of the grass and beach towels at spawn, so it really is a good death match arena. Also, if you have any remaining areas left, I would advise you terraform a bit more, because your map is pretty flat. I'm not saying to go crazy with steep hills everywhere so that people have to climb around, I'm just saying make the whole map gradually slope or something. It still looks great because its loaded with buildings. As for the screenshot with the basketball court, I would add a lot more here, and change up the court, because it doesn't really look like one.

One last thing, how large exactly is the map? And is the whole map made of buildings like in your screenshots?
Yeah We are gonna work on terraforming and add hills on the sides, Also around the buildings there is a forest area and we are currently working on a lake and maybe a park, we have been thinking about that. We also have a deathmatch arena on going. Thanks a lot for the feedback c:

Edit: The map is around 200 blocks but we aren't exactly sure.

2nd Edit: Also we wanted to do some kind of sports-related thing and we thought abtou soccer because I really like soccer and we thought that that would be an opened area to big fights and stuff. Also The map is called Residential Park, it should have some sort of field for sports beacuse there are gonna be people living there.

robM59

Gold
Reaction score
Looks great, we are currently making a map too, I think u should add some mountains, or like an tier 2 chest with a parkour that could be fatal/unfatal. Looking forward to clicking the vote button for this map. Thumbs up.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks great, we are currently making a map too, I think u should add some mountains, or like an tier 2 chest with a parkour that could be fatal/unfatal. Looking forward to clicking the vote button for this map. Thumbs up.
Thank you c: Also it has already tier 2s and tier 1s but we will look forward to add some parkour thanks for the support/feedback.

robM59

Gold
Reaction score
Thank you c: Also it has already tier 2s and tier 1s but we will look forward to add some parkour thanks for the support/feedback.
Culd u help us make our map, plz

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Culd u help us make our map, plz
Sorry I have this project and I have already been asked to start another project, plus I have my clan and my youtube on going right now. Sorry maybe in the future tho. Thanks for offering me anyway c:

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
as of now i don't see any terrain/teraforming. but keep up the good work.
Edit - also i think i should atleast be given some credit because i did build the corn and helped around with the map in general .

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
as of now i don't see any terrain/teraforming. but keep up the good work.
Edit - also i think i should atleast be given some credit because i did build the corn and helped around with the map in general .
Pm for reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci