• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map in Progress [ 85%] | Residential Park [Updated Screenshots c:]

JrNoobHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Did you edit any other map or was this completely from scratch ?

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Zable, if you want I could help you add/build stuff into the map. I view myself as a pretty decent builder and I could help with anything basically except redstone. Let me know!

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Zable, if you want I could help you add/build stuff into the map. I view myself as a pretty decent builder and I could help with anything basically except redstone. Let me know!
I am glad you offered yourself to help out, but it is not my decision to whateher let you build/help. YOu would have to contact with the Head builders GhostlyProMC or Epo but I think we are gonna stick with this "roster" for the map. Maybe we will contact you if we attemp another map. :)

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
We havent been really active lately but we have made a huge progress tearraforming and the screenshots will be up sometimes soon. Hope you will enjoy them!

G

GhostlyProMC

We havent been really active lately but we have made a huge progress tearraforming and the screenshots will be up sometimes soon. Hope you will enjoy them!
I will be on a lot more, I'm going to terraform and stuff :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci