• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi I would be interested in building the map
nickname:timbersarmy14
IGN:timbersarmy14
Map name: I like Shipwreck
My specialty is building main things
I want to help because it would be my first map sounds like fun
Just a note i won't be able to go on all the time due to a somewhat busy schedule so
I may be a reserve builder/beta tester but I would love to be involved and i would spend all of my mine craft time on this
Thanks for showing interest- i was beginning to think that no one else liked my idea!
It would be great to have you help build, I'll need as much help as I can get!
Yeah, having skype would be really useful... :)
Again with the name- it's not a shipwreck, its a cruise ship...

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Because of school, I can now only be aloud to play on Saturday. If you guys want me to help with the map (which I really want to do), you might have to wait til Saturdays. I might get to help on other days, but probably not.

timbersarmy14

Tribute
Reaction score
Because of school, I can now only be aloud to play on Saturday. If you guys want me to help with the map (which I really want to do), you might have to wait til Saturdays. I might get to help on other days, but probably not.
I can play on weekends but sometimes i have soccer games

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for helping out, btw. If you know anyone who can help, please have them view this thread. If you are viewing this right now, and you are too lazy to type, well I have something to say...
STOP BEING LAZY AND TYPE!!!!!!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If you have a server up and running, I can help out now.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
We don't have a running server yet, because we need more volunteers.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'd be interested in being a detail builder, ftr.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
If we need a main, I'll be it. If we all ready got one, I'll be a detail builder. Anyways, I can't wait til we start! Oh, and do you got a template ready for the map?

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Ok, well so far we got a both (me), a detail (KRaidium [by the way, fill out the application]), and a main (Timber). We need someone to operate the server, and need a redstoner, then we can be good.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): KRaidium
Minecraft username: KRaidium
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 13
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): Nope, sorry.
Suggestions for a map name: No idea yet. :p
Any other suggestions: None yet, I'm afraid.
Your specialty (from the list above): Designer. I could help with redstone traps too, though.
Why you want to build for this map: I just want to build for a map, any type of map. ;)
Anything else I might've left out: I'm Irish, so I'm in a GMT timezone. I'm guessing you're American, so I'd only be able to work on weekends (like now).

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): KRaidium
Minecraft username: KRaidium
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 13
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): Nope, sorry.
Suggestions for a map name: No idea yet. :p
Any other suggestions: None yet, I'm afraid.
Your specialty (from the list above): Designer. I could help with redstone traps too, though.
Why you want to build for this map: I just want to build for a map, any type of map. ;)
Anything else I might've left out: I'm Irish, so I'm in a GMT timezone. I'm guessing you're American, so I'd only be able to work on weekends (like now).
Same. If you're good at redstone, you should help with it. If you don't have Skype, please try and get it. If you don't have a microphone, don't get Skype, because it will be hard. Again, Skype would be EXTREMELY helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci