• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I'm really good with voxel sniper and detailed builder, Send me a message if ya need me. I know some world editing too.
We MIGHT need you, but we'll just have to wait til the leader comes online.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Name : Troll
Minecraft Name : iMightTroll
Ideas for maps : a massive hamburger
I have No more suggestions
Your Specialty Buldin and pvping
I want to join cause i need somethin 2 do
That Is All
-iMightTroll

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Name : Troll
Minecraft Name : iMightTroll
Ideas for maps : a massive hamburger
I have No more suggestions
Your Specialty Buldin and pvping
I want to join cause i need somethin 2 do
That Is All
-iMightTroll
The map idea is not acceptable, but I think you might be a good detailer.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, first of all, thanks to everyone who's showing interest. Second of all, i dont have a server set up yet, and you would KNOW THAT IF YOU'D READ ALL OF THE INTRODUCTION (or whatever you want to call it), so stop asking for the server IP, dont have a server yet. I am looking for someone who can host a server. Thirdly, if you're just asking to help, you need to fill out an app. Fourthly, when i say "specialty from the list above," i mean, SPECIALTY FROM THE LIST ABOVE. Dont give me some POS half answer that has nothing to do with what I asked. That goes for every question as well. So anyone that did give me a half answer for that, please correct it so i can start making a list of builders. Fifth of all, Anatolifisher, I've had some issues with you in the past where you were quite rude to me on several occasions. So unless you show some serious attitude change, i wont accept you.
Finally (I think), Allour: Yes, it would be great to have you help us out, especially 'cause I need someone to to the terreforming, which would mostly just be adding a bunch of water for the ocean and doing the glass dome.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Alex
Minecraft username: Daalexantor
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 15
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): don't have one :(
Suggestions for a map name: Queen Herobrinia (after the ship)
Any other suggestions: Have a massive frige that you can get in, but you can't escape without sacraficing an item, and a buffet(since buffets are the best parts of cruse ships) with a few chests(sort of like the boat from the first map). And also, a pool with a waterslide.
Your specialty (from the list above): Interior design, but I can do anything.
Why you want to build for this map: I want to build for a map for once, not just work on the story for it.
Anything else I might've left out: previous experiance: worked on plotline for Kharmunrah (I could help plot wise with this one as well), can't get started till plot is done (shouldn't be a long time, If I'm lucky, I'll be done tonight).

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Alex
Minecraft username: Daalexantor
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 15
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): don't have one :(
Suggestions for a map name: Queen Herobrinia (after the ship)
Any other suggestions: Have a massive frige that you can get in, but you can't escape without sacraficing an item, and a buffet(since buffets are the best parts of cruse ships) with a few chests(sort of like the boat from the first map). And also, a pool with a waterslide.
Your specialty (from the list above): Interior design, but I can do anything.
Why you want to build for this map: I want to build for a map for once, not just work on the story for it.
Anything else I might've left out: previous experiance: worked on plotline for Kharmunrah (I could help plot wise with this one as well), can't get started till plot is done (shouldn't be a long time, If I'm lucky, I'll be done tonight).
Sure, you can write our plotline. And I'd love to have more builders... so yeah. I like the name, too... And since I can't come up with anything better, that very well might be our name.

And guys, I still need a good redstoner and someone who can host a server!!!!! None of this is possible without a server to build on!!!!!

And Sab, are you a main or detail builder? I don't really want you to be both, but, if you must...

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm a decent redstoner, I guess. What kind of stuff would you need?

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
like, traps, codes, maybe even a cannon... But you really need to be amazing with the stuff. Well, maybe not amazing, but you need to be pretty good...

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Uhh, I'm going to try and learn how to do codes, I dunno if cannons are possible...? I'll look into that, and I'm alright at traps. My problem is getting it all into a certain space :p

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, see, that's the kind of thing I'm looking for... Someone who already knows redstone and has experience working with it.

Reaction score
Name/Nickname: marks fine
Minecraft username: Creepers_R_US_12
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 14
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): yeh i have skype
Suggestions for a map name: lost at sea/ the lost voyage
Any other suggestions: an underwater base uder the ship
Your specialty (from the list above): redstone all the way. i can also world edit

Why you want to build for this map: well just the idea gets me interested and i think it can go a long way because i is different
Anything else I might've left out: i cold host the map 40 peopel at max

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci