• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
After all that, I think 2000 TNT was armed. o.o
It crashed the server multiple times. Well, we messed up anyways, it was supposed to be a modern day cruise ship (here's a sentance of what I mean: we're going on a cruise ship on our vacation). I'm planning on making a map called "Soarvival Games" if you wanna help. I haven't made the thread yet, but it will come. ;)
Thanks for the offer to help, but I said after I finsh here (which I guess I have now that their is no more work being done on it) I would work on an adventure map. I Plan on getting people from the MCSG forums to help me out. But, on your new map, I wish you the best of luck. You can build, and I'm excited to see what you come up with next.

May the Force be with you.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer to help, but I said after I finsh here (which I guess I have now that their is no more work being done on it) I would work on an adventure map. I Plan on getting people from the MCSG forums to help me out. But, on your new map, I wish you the best of luck. You can build, and I'm excited to see what you come up with next.

May the Force be with you.
;)

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Max
Minecraft username: mgf4
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 15
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): MCSG_mgf4
Suggestions for a map name: Survival Crusie
Any other suggestions: N/A
Your specialty (from the list above): detail
Why you want to build for this map: to have fun
Anything else I might've left out: N/A

king_cody_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I would love to help you out i have been looking forward to making a map, Anyways that would be awesome if i could help you out im just gonna throw a couple things in though.

I think we should make a kinda medieval castle map with a bunch of secrets. An i dont know if you have anyone hosting a server yet but please reply back to me ;).

Ray Lewis

Spectator
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (Nini):
Minecraft username: PlayedNini526
Age (14):
Skype (Don't wanna post online, but can send to you it):
Suggestions for a map name: Lonely Paradise
Any other suggestions: Add islands, make map modern looking
Your specialty (Detail or structure builder, I can also use WorldEdit):
Why you want to build for this map: I love playing mcsg, I like building and idea seems interesting
Anything else I might've left out: I can also do a bit of redstone, like traps

fef8u

Spectator
Reaction score
I would definately help!
Just call me fef
IGN: fef8u
Map Name: I like shipwreck but maybe something like SS Hunger Games
I'm good with redstone and kind of like decorating and worldedit but Im not as good at building structures
I want to help because I think the map is a really good idea and it would be my first map besides PMC contest
I can't go on in the middle of the day on weekdays because of school
I think this could be awesome :)

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Tom
Minecraft username: tommat6000
Suggestions for a map name: Cruise? Something along those lines?
Any other suggestions: Just have a swimming pool :p
Your specialty (from the list above): I can use world edit very well, but am incompetent with voxel tbh. I am also an experienced builder.
Why you want to build for this map: I want to be involved in an sg map, and this is an origianal idea, not seen it before
Anything else I might've left out: Nothing really.
Thanks!

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Dogs
Minecraft username: DoGs4LiFe
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 15
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): dogs4life123
Suggestions for a map name: no Idea, sorry
Any other suggestions: nope
Your specialty (from the list above): All of them, actually. I am a good redstoner, and a good overall builder, both detail and structure. I also know WE, however 0% experience with VoxelSniper
Why you want to build for this map: I just want to work on another project again, I have worked on many big builds and servers, unfortunatly few of which ever got launched.
Anything else I might've left out: I live in the netherlands, so GMT+1. ( I hope I didnt sound braggy xD)

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Just call me reality
Minecraft username: REALITYsuccz
Suggestions for a map name: (Insert cool map name here)
Your specialty (from the list above): redstone
Why you want to build for this map: I like bulding with others

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci