• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Speaking of Whitelisting, am I whitelisted? If so, when will the server be on next.
I don't think so. I hope it will be up tomorrow. If it is, I'll white list you. I'll let you know when you're whitelisted.

FunnyNewsletter

Spectator
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Henry
Minecraft username: auto30
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 15
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): gorillalogic.henry
Suggestions for a map name: "Crazy Cruise"
Any other suggestions: Let's make it awesome!
Your specialty (from the list above): WorldEdit
Why you want to build for this map: I want to help out with a project and I am VERY good with WorldEdit. I've never been apart of a project and really want to help! Will work for no reward and will do anything you ask of me! :p
Anything else I might've left out: PM me the IP and OP and I'll have whatever you want done in no time. :)

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Henry
Minecraft username: auto30
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req): 15
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful): gorillalogic.henry
Suggestions for a map name: "Crazy Cruise"
Any other suggestions: Let's make it awesome!
Your specialty (from the list above): WorldEdit
Why you want to build for this map: I want to help out with a project and I am VERY good with WorldEdit. I've never been apart of a project and really want to help! Will work for no reward and will do anything you ask of me! :p
Anything else I might've left out: PM me the IP and OP and I'll have whatever you want done in no time. :)
I love the map name. Add me on Skype. I'll white list you tomorrow. I don't know how WorldEdit works, but I'll see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci