• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
ok so i alredy sent in my application and i have made some redstone ideas tha coul be incorperated into the map. if you are interested in seeing them tell me and i can invit you on to the server
Yes, I'd like to see them.

thanks cant wait till i can incorperate my redstoe ideas into the cruise ship.
1 question. is there just going to be one giant cruise ship and then the rest is going to be water or is there going to be some islands.
Just a cruise ship. I was thinking of having an underwater cave or 2, though.

Ltninja2 thats i nice name the S.S minecraftia. i was thinking that the cruise ship could be crashed into a massive iceberg, dunno i think that once everyone has been selected we need to call a skype meeting to get it all straitened out.
P.S is there any other redstoners or am i the only one ?
Yeah, but the only problem is, there's like 3-4 people who actually have skype... And yes, you're the only one who's submitted an app who's a redstoner.

lol now i am bored. we must have completly different timezones bcause no one has posted but me in the last 8 hours. im in australia, but thats fine i get up early and stay up late.
Lol, yeah, I think most of us are in America.

I can help, but i'm working on my map too. I'm 13 yeras old and I know how to use worldedit. I'm good builder and I'm good with redstone.
Cool, I haven't gotten a response from my other possible terraformer (or whatever you want to call it), so yeah, you just might be it. I'd like you to submit an app, though.

Reaction score
lol tones of quotes. how big is the map gona be like 500 dome cause i could make that just as a template

Reaction score

i was bord so i built a pyrite ship, maybe it cold be added to the map dunno.
(forgot to mension i am an alright detailed builder but redstones still my specialty) :)

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Name/Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): blackhead or bh
Minecraft username:xXBlackHeadXx
Age (not required, I just want to know who I'm dealing with, and there's no age req):13
Skype (not required, but EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY helpful):blackheadmp but I don't have microphone
Suggestions for a map name: SG Holidays on ship
Any other suggestions: Make some islands around the map.
Your specialty (from the list above): WorldEdit, builder or redstoner
Why you want to build for this map: beacuse I love minecraft and building
Maybe there will be some problems with my time zone, because I live in Europe.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that was just his way of showing us his skills... that or an idea that could he incorporated in addition to the cruise ship.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I think that was just his way of showing us his skills... that or an idea that could he incorporated in addition to the cruise ship.
I know, I was just saying... If that's going to be it, there needs to be more to it. Like 2-4 more boats around it, a few islands, etc..

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If you still want me to make some traps/show them to Creepers, I can, for the record. And I think a few small boats you could get to around the big ship (perhaps by walking on "planks"?) would be cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci