• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I do recall on Vida Cova there would be a secret where you get full diamond...

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not your fault, I know who put it there and honestly I'm disappointed that they did so and that it slipped my view as the leader of the project.

Fortress Pyke will most likely be removed, another map that slipped our mind while cleaning out maps.

Lost Ridge and Fallen Haven on the other hand are broken and are still being fixed.
Fortress Pyke is actually played quite often. I'll join a server and 1/6 times fortress pyke is winning/very close to winning.
The last time fortress pyke was removed the community wasn't happy, I don't see why we should do it again.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Personally I've seen Fortune Island played much more than other maps, enough that I can and have been able to keep an up-to-date route, as well as actually remembering it. Maps like Karmunrah and Treacherous Heights, not so much.

DragonWizard373737

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't understand why you would get rid of Wyvern's Wake. It doesn't seem like it would be hard to remove the OP items, but even if it its, it wouldn't hurt to keep the map there. I've played Wyvern's Wake many times and it was my favorite map. I often win when I play it because I have a good route there. It usually gets me almost full iron and pretty much always an iron sword, occasionally a diamond sword with full iron. And I'm often the best off when I get those items, and can usually win if there are no teams against me. I have seen quite a few people get really stacked on that map, once seeing someone get a fire enchanted diamond sword. But that happened just once out of the 30-40-50+ times I played that map. Many people love it, so it doesn't make any sense to get rid of it. Please let it back into the server, even if you can't get rid of the OP chests (which don't even seem ridiculously OP to me). If the overall people on the server wanted it off, they wouldn't play it. But almost every time it's up it gets chosen.

Fortune Island may be underplayed according to the numbers, but based on how much people are asking for it to be brought back here makes it seem a lot more popular. I think it gets chosen a fair amount, actually.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not your fault, I know who put it there and honestly I'm disappointed that they did so and that it slipped my view as the leader of the project.

Fortress Pyke will most likely be removed, another map that slipped our mind while cleaning out maps.

Lost Ridge and Fallen Haven on the other hand are broken and are still being fixed.
May I ask if you could PM me who placed it?
I was discussing with the rest of the team who we thought might have done it, and we think we know. Just wondering if our idea matches up

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Can we remove Destiny's Shiver as well?
So happy SG Japan is back, it was an old favorite of mine.
Fortune was great, and a lot of people agree. Can you do a vote on it being removed?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wait a second.. Now I have to remake my route on Avaricia? Awww heck D: This is the third time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci