• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
SuperxAndrew Fallen empire is actually getting a complete revamp over at TE right now. Down to outright removing the buildings so we can re-terraform then plopping them back down :p Its got a lot of issues.

For those worried that particular maps weren't added - remember how the post says we have a newfound interest in forum favorites and there's another push at the end of the month? So hold your horses x]

(Also anyone who went to the Map concern meeting knows just how much I love Haruka..)

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
SuperxAndrew Fallen empire is actually getting a complete revamp over at TE right now. Down to outright removing the buildings so we can re-terraform then plopping them back down :p Its got a lot of issues.

For those worried that particular maps weren't added - remember how the post says we have a newfound interest in forum favorites and there's another push at the end of the month? So hold your horses x]

(Also anyone who went to the Map concern meeting knows just how much I love Haruka..)
How about fixing the tiering on SG4. It was supposed to be done but I haven't seen any difference

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
All the new maps suck. Except Turbulence.
Excavation Zero is amazing. You shut yo' mouth.
Which DM arenas
A while ago they posted some screenshots of new custom DM arenas for some maps (with the intention of having custom arenas for all maps.) They said they were revamping them, and after that we go no more info.
the gamemode is not based on PvP its based on survival.
So was the map added to SGClassic? I haven't gotten the chance to play yet, so I was wondering which maps were added to SGC. If you're talking about regular SG it has much more of a PvP based feel, which is why maps like Fallen Collosi didn't fit (I think Fallen Collosi would be fun on SGC though.)

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Please fix the keystone issue on Origins in the next batch of map updates, thanks!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Please fix the keystone issue on Origins in the next batch of map updates, thanks!
One day I'll find the secrets within your keystones, you sneaky walrus... (I actually got in once, but was trying to climb up the obsidian-ladder parkour and fell to my death ;-; )

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
Going to be editing the hell out of my map to push for the next update :D where do we look out to hear about the map
meeting discussions? That's the type of thing id love to attend!!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Probably front page announcements. If not, minor announcements - and I'll probably flood my wall with them :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci