• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

Diamond
Reaction score
The new SG4 and SG1 are updates... eeeeewww

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
not seeing were u guys are seeing the sg highway updates… help?

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally think that re-tiering on some maps is a much needed thing. I mean seriously are you not partially annoyed of the lack of tier 2's on breeze? And the fact that there are tier 1's in the corn of Breeze?

And with all these complaints about re-tiering are you seriously saying that you don't want to make new routes? Cause I feel the need of new routes would mean more exploring and more fun.

And honestly I feel that dmatch arenas will make it easier for new players to understand that running away from corn is a bad idea.

Last edited:

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I personally think that re-teiring on some maps is a much needed thing. I mean seriously are you not partially annoyed of the lack of tier 2's on breeze? And the fact that there are tier 1's in the corn of Breeze?

And with all these complaints about re-tiering are you seiously saying that you don't want to make new routes? Cause I feel the need of new routes would mean more exploring and more fun.

And honestly I feel that dmatch arenas will make it easier for new players to understand that running away from corn is a bad idea.
I think people usually just get worried with retiering, because recently it seems to be getting done poorly. But once we get a few good rounds of solid retiering I think people will welcome it :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Edit: My previous post was out of frustration. I think the deathmatch arenas are a really cool idea. I just was mad because I felt like MCSG doesn't have its priorities straight. Sorry if I offended anyone, it was just my opinion.

Last edited:

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Why don't you guys focus on things that need fixing in the MCSG community. Like tiers on chests, broken redstone, taking out bad maps (VIDA COVA), and spend more time looking over the finished map section instead of just selecting the maps of BIG build teams and your friends. There is so much that needs to be fixed, but people seem to only want to continue to fix things that don't need fixing. There is a saying that I really like, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Deathmatch arenas are cool, but aren't needed.

Oh, and one more thing... I am almost certain that Team Vareide did not grant MCSG permission to add to his maps.
After Sg5 chad didn't want to keep giving the team varied members donator ranks and varied got mad and so the hive *shudders* was born. Thats why we don't have SG6 or SG7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci