• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
The deathmatch arenas are pretty cool, solar frost has had one for a while now, and I like the idea of having more. No more noobs running away and u feel bad for them xD
OP items should not be taken away, they are built into the map and adds more fun

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's insanely wrong, where are you even getting this information from?
Not necessarily wrong; Just extremely, extremely vague and biased. Th

Edit: Nevermind, just realized that it is

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Not necessarily wrong; Just extremely, extremely vague and biased.
No, I know exactly what happened, that's absolutely wrong on every level. Well, maybe not exactly because I wasn't there in person, but I definitely know that is wrong.

Anyway, back on topic, if you actually want to tell me where you heard that from ChargedPVP message me.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Dont take out the diamond chestplate in boombeards battle D:

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uhh, yeah. they should. OP items are what led to the downfall of Lost Mine, do you want Bombeards Battle deleted too? :p
Yes.

On a serious note, I'm not too big a fan of the deathmatch arenas. From what are shown, they don't look like they'll be too great for gameplay, especially tsg3. Based purely on the photo given, there is almost no space for PvP, it's too hilly, and it the chances to run away and regenerate look very minimal. SG4's cornucopia was ALREADY really good for deathmatches, so I don't really understand why it was changed.

Reaction score
Don't make a DM arena for maps that don't need one... Ex- SG4, Holiday Resort, Wyverns Wake, etc. Maps that do need them, TSG1, TSG3, Breeze Island, etc.

Also another note, please make them relatively large... A small arena makes for awful PvP, having no chance to regenerate/run away. An example of this is Lobby Games ; It is almost impossible to fight a team on that tiny arena unless you get very lucky (Luckily, the one team I fought on there I beat).

So please, only make them on necessary maps, and please make them big.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci