• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC Blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Updates! (Again)

darkai202 - After discussion with the other owners, your trial build has been denied. It lacked detailing in many places and other places seemed to have no attention. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish.

Last edited:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
bummer, did Andrew really deny me ? :p
Yeah, as tree said, I only account for 1/3 of the power. I am not going to disclose opinions, but you may reapply again in 2 weeks if you are able to present us with pics of YOUR best work. If so, who's to say you won't be accepted.

T

TenguTime

Builder Application- TenguTime
In-game name- too many accounts...
Skype name- Private - Andrew has it ;)
Do you have Teamspeak? no.
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? never had time for teams previously, but have been interested in teams. Only been building for a few months, but I'm on trial for a few at the moment. (I had the pleasure of being taught by someone from NewHeaven, so was luckily kickstarted). From what Andrew has told me, Blueprint interests me the most.
Are you currently in another build team? nope.
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? Been doing Plot builds just experimenting, not PvP maps, but have been playing PvP for a while so understand the gameplay aspects well.
What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[ ]- Medieval
[ ]- Modern
[X]- Futuristic
[X]- Other (Please specify) Elven/Fantasy kinda stuff...
What aspect of building are you best at (Place an “X” on all that apply)-
[ ]- Organics
[ ]- Interior
[X]- Exterior
[X]- Working in small spaces
[X]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[X]- Gameplay Aspects
[ ]- Knowledge of World Edit
[ ]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- pic.twitter.com/f4H2G2IIDP pic.twitter.com/paGawyhVwS

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hm, I might have considered applying if I wasn't starting school and football soon. I don't really have enough time to spend on building :/

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Updates!

TenguTime - After discussion with the other owners, your application has been accepted for trial. Please message Andrew for further details.​

TurkeyCup

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game name- TurkeyCup
Age- 12 turning 13 in september
Skype name- rather say it in a message
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I was in the Calypso Build Team
Are you currently in another build team? nope
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? I helped make the SG map "Hockey Stadium" but that map is not that good, and also I helped make the Battlegrounds map "Midnight Tundra"
What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[x]- Medieval
[ ]- Modern
[ ]- Futuristic
[x]- Other (Please specify) - I am good at terraforming even though you don't need one
What aspect of building are you best at (Place an “X” on all that apply)-
[ ]- Organics
[x]- Interior
[x]- Exterior
[x]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[x]- Small details
[x]- Gameplay Aspects
[x]- Knowledge of World Edit
[x]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- http://i.imgur.com/VpYGorS.png http://i.imgur.com/2FAsHmz.png http://i.imgur.com/zOlN5DD.png http://i.imgur.com/LX0PPOF.png

TurkeyCup

Platinum
Reaction score

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Updates!

TurkeyCup - Your application has been accepted. Please contact me over Skype (SuperxAndrewMC), so we can discuss your trial build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci