• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC Blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In-game name- Darkrai202
Skype name- the_njonesy
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, I do.
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I've been in Red Forest and Phoenix Build Team.
Are you currently in another build team? Not currently
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? Well, I'm the builder of the well renowned map Narwhals Paradise! I also built a map called 'Pirates Bay' (Got like 200 or so yes votes, but the staff ignored it)
What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[X]- Medieval
[X]- Modern
[ ]- Futuristic
[ ]- Other (Please specify)
What aspect of building are you best at (Place an “X” on all that apply)-
[X]- Organics
[X]- Interior
[ ]- Exterior
[X]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[X]- Gameplay Aspects
[X]- Knowledge of World Edit
[ ]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- I'm incredibly sorry, but I'm on my new computer and I literally have no screenshots. However, I'd like to mention that I was the #2 all-rounder at one point in Red Forest, I left because I was inactive HOWEVER I'm losing interest in MCSG and I really would contribute to a build team.

I'd also like to mention that I have a likeable personality and can be a cheery face on the build team, thank you for considering my application.

Kind regards,

Darkrai

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game name- Darkrai202
Skype name- the_njonesy
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, I do.
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I've been in Red Forest and Phoenix Build Team.
Are you currently in another build team? Not currently
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? Well, I'm the builder of the well renowned map Narwhals Paradise! I also built a map called 'Pirates Bay' (Got like 200 or so yes votes, but the staff ignored it)
What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[X]- Medieval
[X]- Modern
[ ]- Futuristic
[X]- Organics
[X]- Interior
[ ]- Exterior
[X]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[X]- Gameplay Aspects
[X]- Knowledge of World Edit
[ ]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- I'm incredibly sorry, but I'm on my new computer and I literally have no screenshots. However, I'd like to mention that I was the #2 all-rounder at one point in Red Forest, I left because I was inactive HOWEVER I'm losing interest in MCSG and I really would contribute to a build team.

I'd also like to mention that I have a likeable personality and can be a cheery face on the build team, thank you for considering my application.

Kind regards,

Darkrai
^ Accept nao.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Updates!
Azorces - Pending until evidence of building ability is present in the application

darkai202 - After discussion with another owner, we have accepted you for a trial build due to knowledge of your building ability (previous personal experiences- i.e. when you were in RF with me). Please add either me (andrew.cromer.14), or SuperxAndrew (SuperxAndrewMC) on Skype for further information.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
In-game name- Azorces
Skype name- thomas.buwick
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate) team elite, team vast, my personal team
Are you currently in another build team? Yes
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? Illusharnia
[X]- Medieval
[X]- Modern
[ x]- Futuristic
[ ]- Organics
[X]- Interior
[ x]- Exterior
[x ]- Working in small spaces
[ x]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[X]- Gameplay Aspects
[ x]- Knowledge of World Edit
[ x]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper

Examples:
http://gyazo.com/a20a087f1236847957c7de595337cfb0
http://gyazo.com/0904fc051df98279f6cc7447333b48e9
Since we want our builders to devote their time solely to our team only, you can NOT be in another build team, sorry.
Updates!
Azorces - Pending until evidence of building ability is present in the application

darkai202 - After discussion with another owner, we have accepted you for a trial build due to knowledge of your building ability (previous personal experiences- i.e. when you were in RF with me). Please add either me (andrew.cromer.14), or SuperxAndrew (SuperxAndrewMC) on Skype for further information.
My trial is waiting c:

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
First thing: Why did NONE told me about that team?
Second: gdam it in another team... whhhhy do you have this rule?....
Third: Maybe apply when i get home :) (no screenshots aviable here... )
Fourth: Gl

Last edited:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Updates!

Azorces - You will remain pending until you confirm that you left your other build team.

FlubbyPandaz28 - After review of your trial you have been denied. It was a generic medieval house that can be found in countless pictures and Youtube videos. Also, it wasn't much different from your app. You may reapply in 2 weeks if you wish.

Mamiamato24 - After review of your trial you have been accepted! We will let you know any other necessary details. Welcome. :)

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
In the "Maps worked on by owners" section, you should put an (http://) before the bit.ly, remove parentheses, so we can actually click on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci