• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC Blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game name- D3m0n0id
Skype name- d3m0n0id123
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I was a head redstoner in Team Vast
Are you currently in another build team? No
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? I helped a lot to a map that was supposed to be made, but the idea was stolen by someone else. I helped by building a 9 button 6 digit code, a slowly filling up water room and Traps in general. (seamless , undetectable)
What aspect of redstone are you best at (Place an “X” on all that apply)?
[ ]- Basic knowledge
[X]- Complex design (I am really good here)
[ ]- Space constraints
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB8mdhubux4&index=7&list=UUg50VmKgS1IJofFRlu2Yxcw

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
In-game name- D3m0n0id
Skype name- d3m0n0id123
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I was a head redstoner in Team Vast
Are you currently in another build team? No
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? I helped a lot to a map that was supposed to be made, but the idea was stolen by someone else. I helped by building a 9 button 6 digit code, a slowly filling up water room and Traps in general. (seamless , undetectable)
What aspect of redstone are you best at (Place an “X” on all that apply)?
[ ]- Basic knowledge
[X]- Complex design (I am really good here)
[ ]- Space constraints
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB8mdhubux4&index=7&list=UUg50VmKgS1IJofFRlu2Yxcw
Could you comment on one of those videos as horia900 saying "I verify that these are my videos and that I am using them to apply for MC Blueprint."
I just want to make sure that they are your videos, because, if they are, you have a very impressive resume sir. :p

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I write two applications? I'm a good builder and a good terraformer, curious if I can apply for both

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I write two applications? I'm a good builder and a good terraformer, curious if I can apply for both
Chances are if you apply for builder or terraformer you might be able to do both with just one app. Not sure though.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Andrew I will not leave invictus so you can deny me or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci