• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer bugs and promises.

Phiilling

Survivor
Reaction score
I assure you that the devs are working very hard with fixing the current bugs, but the V2 network update was the biggest update MCGamer has experienced, so naturally there would be some issues present. You will just have to be patient with everything because it will eventually be resolved. Complaining will only create more stress for them, as they are aware of these issues mentioned.
Sure, but MCGv2 has been out for like what 2-3 months and they're still fixing it? And the update basically just brought us gamemodes that nobody plays.. I'm starting to lose faith in MCG. The devs are the opposite of efficient, and they promise new updates that never happen. I say hire more devs from other servers, or search the internet for Java developers and hire them, because this is not working out.

MCGv2 has maybe been the biggest update in the server history, but it may've been the one what jammed the whole server from updates and destroyed the servers.

AVNetwork games are so dumb and not close to the style that MCG people want, the only games played are MCSG and BG. What does that tell us? Get rid of anything else. Nobody wants those. Or maybe some other server does it better. Nobody is going to purchase a donor to get in a SGC game, and that is what we would want to make this business work: Get people to buy their donor. Only thing why people are buiying donor is to get in a MCSG game and to not get kicked. But lately the hackers have been increasing again. Who wants to donate to a server that's full of hackers? Nobody. MCG isn't a noob friendly environment.

We have to do something with the hackers. Instant permaban maybe? That is the only way to get hackers banned. "But we want to give them a second chance." No! Hackers know they are doing something wrong when people are yelling at them "hax" and "stop hacking" and at least when they say "im not hacking, im rec for hackers" you know they're trying to hide the fact that they are hacking. And by joining in a game of MCSG, you automatically agree to the rules, yup that's a thing.

2015: I'm expecting some radical decisions from MCSG. If you just keep going just like before, with occasional cleansweeps and saying that you are getting rid of hackers, I'm gone by the end of this year.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
6. Moving US location to Texas
Still hasn't been done yet. No op ping Texas people. :(
I don't remember that ever being promised.
7.Walls beta testing anyone!
Promised 3 years still hasn't happened. Never happened probably never will.

8. More Diamond Donor upgrades
Still hasn't been done Chad what happened to the thread you were talking about.

9.Deathmatch arenas.
That was promised when I had 2 posts. Still hasn't been done yet shame!
None of these were upright promises, and the staff overall even decided to not add Deathmatch arenas to all maps unless they were added manually by the map creator.

The Walls was mentioned before, but nothing was set in stone.

Diamond donor upgrades? I don't remember that at all, they were going to tweak a couple of things with the donor perms but nothing major.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci