• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Community Bookclub?

Would you like to participate?

• I love reading yes I would!

• No, I like reading but I'm too busy.

• I like reading sure c:

• This is a stupid idea

• I don't like reading

Results are only viewable after voting.

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Both a good idea... And a GREAT idea! I would definatly join in, except I would probably use audible instead of actually reading xD
Whatever floats your goat ;)

Remember not to double post...

On the otherhand, definitely wouldn't mind being a part of this. I'm always busy but this is definitely a cool idea, and most definitely something different from other events here at MCGamer. :p
Thank you for your input Jay :p Also, I have no idea what you mean by double post xD

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
You keep doing it, it's against the rules xD

It's when you post a message, and then comment again right after yourself. It isn't allowed, and we ask that you edit in to the first comment.

Yes: (http://i.imgur.com/ohOCjcS.png)
Hailey- Hi
Jay - Hi
Hailey- How are you?
No -Double posting: (http://i.imgur.com/55qmAmF.png)
Hailey- Hi
Hailey- How are you
--
I'll edit in a screenshot to help you understand xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I haven't been reading all that much recently, but I've read so so so so many books and series' over the last 10ish years that I'd definitely be up for a little discussion.

If you rattle of a few decent dystopian or fantasy series you've read there's a chance I've read them too ^.^

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't been reading all that much recently, but I've read so so so so many books and series' over the last 10ish years that I'd definitely be up for a little discussion.

If you rattle of a few decent dystopian or fantasy series you've read there's a chance I've read them too ^.^
Dystopian and fantasy are the only books I can read lol I can hardly read real life situation ones.
So we've got:
Divergent Series
Hunger Games Series
I Am Number Four
Chemical Garden Trilogy
Winner's Curse Trilogy
Matched Trilogy
Delirium Trilogy
Uglies Series
The Selection Series *very girly books but dystopian none the less*
Shatter Me Series
Mortal Instruments Series
Infernal Devices Trilogy
Animal Farm
The Lunar Chronicles
Fallen Series
Ashes, Ashes
and so many more from my school library that I can't even remember but I think you get the point. I have cried so much over books honestly its unhealthy.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dystopian and fantasy are the only books I can read lol I can hardly read real life situation ones.
So we've got:
Divergent Series
Hunger Games Series
I Am Number Four
Chemical Garden Trilogy
Winner's Curse Trilogy
Matched Trilogy
Delirium Trilogy
Uglies Series
The Selection Series *very girly books but dystopian none the less*
Shatter Me Series
Mortal Instruments Series
Infernal Devices Trilogy
Animal Farm
The Lunar Chronicles
Fallen Series
Ashes, Ashes
and so many more from my school library that I can't even remember but I think you get the point. I have cried so much over books honestly its unhealthy.
Let's see.. Of those I've got
Hunger Games series
Divergent series
I Am Number Four (although I think there's one book I missed, that's the only series that confused me with its order)
Uglies Series
Fallen series... Is that the one with June and Day? If not I am big dumb.

Heck, I've forgotten some of the titles of the series I've read over the past.. Some of my others are
Testing trilogy (didn't read the third, release dates were too far apart and I forgot everything .-.)
All of Rick Riordan's mythology series
Gone series (Michael Grant)
Missing series
39 clues (nostalgia :^])
I'll check my bookshelf and find the names of these other series' in my head

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's see.. Of those I've got
Hunger Games series
Divergent series
I Am Number Four (although I think there's one book I missed, that's the only series that confused me with its order)
Uglies Series
Fallen series... Is that the one with June and Day? If not I am big dumb.

Heck, I've forgotten some of the titles of the series I've read over the past.. Some of my others are
Testing trilogy (didn't read the third, release dates were too far apart and I forgot everything .-.)
All of Rick Riordan's mythology series
Gone series (Michael Grant)
Missing series
39 clues (nostalgia :^])
I'll check my bookshelf and find the names of these other series' in my head
39 CLUES WAS BAE same with Rick Riordan's mythology books I never even thought of those. Can't wait till I get my phone back we're gonna have such a long kik convo lmao

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Like a lot of people, I like reading, but it depends on what the book is. Overall this sounds fun, about time I force myself into reading again :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci