• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Credits... in SG Lobbies!

Should MCGamer credit perks be available for use in SG lobbies in addition to hubs?

• Total voters

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
We all know how great it is to just sit in the main/SG hubs and talk to fellow tributes and staff, while still enjoying the perks of MCGamer credits, such as pet's, hats, or particle effects. Ever since the release of the credit system, I have asked myself this question:

"Why aren't the perks purchased with credits usable in SG lobbies?"

I believe having your ride-able spider or your rainbow particles in the individual SG lobbies would make interacting with other players in said lobbies much more interesting and fun. Being able to show your uniqueness and individuality is one of the wonderful things I and many others love about the credit system, so why limit this amazing feature to only hubs?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm extremely open to any other feedback / suggestions you have to this idea, so please reply and tell me!

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea , I'd imagine it'd be implemented soon

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hmmm... it is a feasible idea and I don't see anything wrong with it. If it gets some more good feedback, I'll contact the devs.

ForrestGump1400

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a very good idea this should be implemented to the server when it switches to 1.8 on the 29th.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
This still hasn't been added, and I think it'd be a simple thing to code in (correct me if im wrong), so just a bump to try and get it some more feedback

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
A mod should bring this up in the meeting yo
yes i dont know why it just wasnt implemented when you put in credits as a whole. Who knows though, there might be a logical reason why the didn't

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
this is cool because once you join the main hub you only have your items for a couple of seconds before you join a game so this would be cool to have in the lobbies before the games starts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci