• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Credits... in SG Lobbies!

Should MCGamer credit perks be available for use in SG lobbies in addition to hubs?

• Total voters

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
this is cool because once you join the main hub you only have your items for a couple of seconds before you join a game so this would be cool to have in the lobbies before the games starts
agreeeeed

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think this is a rather cool idea. The main reason this most likely wasn't implemented in the first place would have been because it was simpler to just have everything go with you in the hub, instead of multiple places. Or maybe it just wasn't thought of. Either way, this would be nice :)

We could even add on to this by giving people cosmetic effects ingame. A great example of this would be how the Hive has things like arrow trails you can buy with tokens. I feel like we can do a lot more with this credits system. For example, winning MCSG games could give you a certain amount of credits, winning minigames could do the same. Getting trophies/achievements on SG. Once we open up our minds, the possibilities are pretty much endless c:

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this is a rather cool idea. The main reason this most likely wasn't implemented in the first place would have been because it was simpler to just have everything go with you in the hub, instead of multiple places. Or maybe it just wasn't thought of. Either way, this would be nice :)

We could even add on to this by giving people cosmetic effects ingame. A great example of this would be how the Hive has things like arrow trails you can buy with tokens. I feel like we can do a lot more with this credits system. For example, winning MCSG games could give you a certain amount of credits, winning minigames could do the same. Getting trophies/achievements on SG. Once we open up our minds, the possibilities are pretty much endless c:
YES! Please bring this and your ideas up in any staff meeting if possible, thanks man :)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This still hasn't been added, and I think it'd be a simple thing to code in (correct me if im wrong), so just a bump to try and get it some more feedback
There are very few things "difficult to code" in the words of what you said. Its not skill however sometimes it can be implementation into current things. From experience I know simply adding the feature can be easy enough but its changing everything else to make that one thing fit that is the most tricky, as forgetting the smallest thing can be tricky in itself to fix.

That being said, I think its doable and can be implemented. Something like on Mineplex (Sorry for referencing another server) they have extra perks vanish ~5 seconds before the game starts as to make sure no issues arise when tp'ing etc.

OpticalFlareMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, this seems like a great idea, I think it should be implemented because it will give the tributes in the SG hubs more things to do, rather then just sitting there! Great idea Blism, hope this gets implemented, and my vote is..........Yes!

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
Good idea :)
Hopefully, this gets implemented so we don't have to sit in the lobby for 2 minutes, also with this you could have a laugh with friends.

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
This needs to be added. People will buy more credits to show off to other users in the lobby [mcsg will get more $$$$] The only downside is the glitches that could occur. Remember when the pets of a player used to spawn ingame? That's the only issue I have with it. Hope this idea gets approved! ;]

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
ik this is considered necroing but i think the feature is still relevant and should still be added.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ik this is considered necroing but i think the feature is still relevant and should still be added.
I agree, let's hope this new system using ingame points works out.

Functions

Spectator
Reaction score
Not being rude or offensive in any way towards this forum thread, but this idea is outrageous. I've never seen someone suggest something so...... stupid. The point of adding credits will ruin the concept of a hardcore game of Hunger Games! This could also be an advantage to other players, making it easier for them to kill people. It should all be fair! I object, as this shall not be added in Survival Games. Survival Games is completely fine! Why add something to it that will ruin the concept! Please do not add this, be smart my fellow McGamers.

Sincerely, Functions :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci