• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Diamond Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rektless

Career
Reaction score
Hello, I got so much support on my other Giveaway and I wanted to even give more to the community! I shall be doing a Diamond Donor Giveaway and picking random person to win!

Requirements:

- Follow me on MCGamer forums Fule "This is not for any personal gain!"
- Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Template:

1. IGN:
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor?

The Giveaway will end on August 3, 2015! Good luck!

Last edited:

Valsify

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: Valsify
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I would love to have the diamond donor. Without donor sometimes sucks :/ especially in clan wars or if you're watching a stream, and you would love to join! Having DIAMOND donor would mean a lot to me. Thanks man P.S. I would love to help the community somehow. And getting donor is a start I guess c:

Last edited:

LazarSine

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: RexonzFTW
Why do you want the Diamond Donor? Disguise man :3

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Dudke (He's my brother, as I already have a platinum donor )
Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I believe he would like to have a diamond donor because of the disguise feature, it would mean a lot to both of us ;)

XMrGlenX

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN: XMrGlenX
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? i do not have it

Reaction score
1. IGN: e_Dubble
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? Just want it to play smoothly without having to get kicked at least 5 times before I get in a game with a ton crap of donors kicking me. And also because sometimes I want to attend livestreams and I will get kicked while trying to join the game.
Also, thanks for doing the giveaway OP!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: GetixTehRandy_
Why do you want the Diamond Donor?: Beacause I'm MLG.

Filko

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Filko
Why do you want the diamond donor: I personally come from a country where my parents don't believe in spending money on intangible products and I would really love to having Diamond Donor as it would be cool to have a rank on this server as I play on it really often. Thanks for doing this :).

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Sinscere
Why do you want the diamond donor: I want another account with a donor so I can use it for clan battles & scrimmages, and I can save the ruins of my stats on my main account.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: InsurgentClan
Who do you want diamond donor?: I want to win the diamond donor to put it on my clan alt, it would be awesome.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I got so much support on my other Giveaway and I wanted to even give more to the community! I shall be doing a Diamond Donor Giveaway and picking random person to win!

Requirements:

- Follow me on MCGamer forums Fule "This is not for any personal gain!"
- Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Template:

1. IGN:
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor?

The Giveaway will end on August 6, 2015! Good luck!
It's good that there are people who just care/give so much for the community! Keep up the amazing work.

Despite that, I'll need to apply.

1. IGN: BlackGod
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I need an Alternate Donor account for ClanBattles and Scrimmages. It'll be really beneficial for me as-well. I hope you consider this and Good Luck to the rest of the applicants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci