• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Diamond Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: thebeardydragon
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor?: I haven't had donor in a long time, and you're the only one id want to receive it from because you're so cool.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.IGN: RathaYatra
2.Why do you want the Diamond Donor?
I want that diamond donor because I dont liek wasting my monez and I need donor so pick me pls

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: smashmaster731
why I want: I would like the donor for my alt so I can play without people noticing me if I'm in that mood.

CiccioLC

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: CiccioLC
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? For my videos (Disguise), for my clan wars (Join on lobby full) and because i love this donor <3

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, I got so much support on my other Giveaway and I wanted to even give more to the community! I shall be doing a Diamond Donor Giveaway and picking random person to win!

Requirements:

- Follow me on MCGamer forums Fule "This is not for any personal gain!"
- Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Template:

1. IGN:
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor?

The Giveaway will end on August 6, 2015! Good luck!
IGN: Amazinc
Why: Cuz colors r cool and i can be swog

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
1. IGN: Trilism
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I bought a diamond donor acount from a friend of mine, but then another player who will remain unnamed (PM me for more information on this specific player), so I was basically cheated out of diamond donor. Also, I need diamond donor because I often participate in clan activities, and it's very hard to get into the full servers becuase I don't have donor.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Follow me on MCGamer forums Fule "This is not for any personal gain!"
Asking for followers is the literal definition of personal gain. If you wanted to make sure that the winner was someone who read through the whole thing, or are all accounted for, you could have asked them to write a message on your profile, or even (genius idea here) post on this thread.

Ness

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: NessGod
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor?: I want Diamond donor because having Diamond donor would help me get into games that are full, help me disguise and it would help me look like a skilled player having a rank on MC Gamer. It would also help me get into MCSG clans that require you to have donor. I have always loved MC Gamer / MCSG. When I bought my first ever Minecraft account the first server I played on was the MC Gamer / MCSG servers. I would very much appriciate it if I would win the giveaway and I wish the best of luck to everyone entering in it.

XNoobRagex

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: JustJoe
Why: Being the best PvPer. I don't care if NoobRage is Quantum...

Reaction score
IGN: PotionOfHealing
Why?: I've wanted donor for a long time now, and seeing that I lost your previous giveaway, I thought I could try again. I would like to have /d so I don't get targeted off spawn by people who dislike me, and I would be able to play. Ty for doing this bro <3

Jayeff_

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: Jukeboxx_
2. Why?: I would like diamond donor because I have tons of friends that play on the servers and have quantum and that really sucks for me,they all join a game and I cant get in. Also i would like diamond donor because I love this server. I play on this game almost daily and I would love it if I could /d so targeters could not find me. Another reason I want it is so full games can't stop me from enjoying MCSG. #MCSG4LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci