• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Factions

Should the Faction/Survival Server be resurrected?

• Total voters

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i think it should be brought back, just because i want to see what kind of new problems it will cause

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this shouldn't be added because:
1. The server name "MCSG" stands for Minecraft Survival Games, as I'm sure you know. Adding back factions / survival kinda goes against the name.
2. [Main Reason] I have not personally read the forum post on why the factions server was shut down, but you stated that the post says the server would be shut down indefinitely. Indefinitely means it won't be back up, no matter what, so it'd take extreme persuasion on ChadTheDJ to get him or whoever decided to remove factions to change their mind about it. Sorry :/

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Factions=Cancer.
That would be something you should never joke about, even if you aren't referring this to anyone. Pretty immature.

~Other then that I do like the idea of factions coming back to MCSG. ^-^​

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
I think Factions on MCSG would be great. It would bring more people in to this server from other faction servers.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
Number one. MCSG: Game MCGamer: Network

I would like factions, although we would need some active moderators on it.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Factions=Cancer.
I will not have this on my thread period.​
I think this shouldn't be added because:
1. The server name "MCSG" stands for Minecraft Survival Games, as I'm sure you know. Adding back factions / survival kinda goes against the name.
2. [Main Reason] I have not personally read the forum post on why the factions server was shut down, but you stated that the post says the server would be shut down indefinitely. Indefinitely means it won't be back up, no matter what, so it'd take extreme persuasion on ChadTheDJ to get him or whoever decided to remove factions to change their mind about it. Sorry :/
1. MCSG was changed to MCGamer a long a time ago, and to be perfectly honest before it was MCGamer they had other game types than MCSG
2. The MCGamer factions server was shutdown and you are right, but if you read carefully ChadTheDJ hinted that they would be bringing back some sort of Factions that would relieve the problems which shut it down in the first place, unfortunately I do not believe anything has been started.​
I think Factions on MCSG would be great. It would bring more people in to this server from other faction servers.
Thank you! We all have to remember it was a select few who chose to take part in the harassment and profanity, I do not understand why these people should hinder our entertainment. And Factions is arguably the most popular out of any game type ever created, it started with Towny and then someone invented factions and it started a revolution. Anyway, yes if people played factions that were new to MCGamer then they would be tempted to play other game types.​
Number one. MCSG: Game MCGamer: Network

I would like factions, although we would need some active moderators on it.
I do not feel the need for Moderators to be forced to moderate Factions would be great. The Faction server brought people together and created friendships and it was not just for normal players, I never remembered a time when a moderator was not on.​

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Factions would cause a increase in hackers (x-Ray) and was a lot of work for the developers , I don't think they'll bring it back.

Still loved it though

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I'd prefer towny tbh. Less conflict causing drama. it was shut down for the high amount of drama and abuse last time often prompted by raids. Towny would be fun and more accessible for more people! ;3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci