• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer gone downhill

Would you prefer 1.7 or 1.8 ?

Votes: 79 61.2%

Votes: 50 38.8%

• Total voters

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
It seems some of you think that our developers made the Minecraft 1.8 update, for your information guys 1.8 was not made by our developers it was made by the guys that work for Minecraft. We can't control how the update works, it's not our fault that 1.8 is different. Honestly, that's what you should expect from an update. If you want to be the best at something you have to be able to adapt to changes, that's life and you can't do anything about.

Last edited:

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I have no issues with 1.8. I think the issues with it are quite small and do not affect gameplay that much. As stated well before me: Do not dwell on the past but dream of the future( Killertitans25 quote 2015). Just think a little bit down the track we will have the same issues with 1.9. We will have the same problems and the cycle will continue. Just enjoy the game!
Happy hunger deans,
Killer

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
March 2nd 2015

Ok, this is actually stupidly hilarious.
Yesterday, MCSG added this new plugin - No hit-delay (or something like that can't really remember) - which allows you to get insane hits. You can literally hit someone 4 times only whilst in the air, and the fights are now completely boring. Fights will now last like 4 seconds, and whoever will get the first hit pretty much wins the fight. Hacker also now are unbeatable sword-wise, they will literally get hits you can't trade with, they will get a 6 hit combo, and it's impossible to run away from them. Hackers also have seemed to increase since this update. Also, from time to time, you can't hit people with your rod, your bow or you even can't step on pressure plase. What the heck is this?
hdwisiaaof made a hilarious video talking about it

ok i've edited and added more parts check that :-- )

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Right, updated.
And to every single mod. Don't talk about how good the server is, only mods and tryhard mods will agree, but instead, post some constructive criticism about how the server could possibly get better, this goes to everyone else.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Right, updated.
And to every single mod. Don't talk about how good the server is, only mods and tryhard mods will agree, but instead, post some constructive criticism about how the server could possibly get better, this goes to everyone else.
01/03/2015, having some lobbies with that plugin would be fun ^_^

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
The server has not gone downhill, many players love the server. It is all about your preference. As the Staff know a lot about the server, I would say we let them handle the situation of whether or not to change the version. Your opinion does matter just it's the Staffs decision if they want to change it.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
The server has not gone downhill, many players love the server. It is all about your preference. As the Staff know a lot about the server, I would say we let them handle the situation of whether or not to change the version. Your opinion does matter just it's the Staffs decision if they want to change it.
What do you mean, the server has not gone downhill? I played this server when you had to go to the Web Site and search for an empty lobby to direct connect. Do you even know of what you're talking about? Did you play these servers when there were constanctly 6k players online and you had to buy donor to get into lobbies? What do you see nowadays? 1.5k, 2k players. Tell me about it.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Name one thing that 1.8 completely changed actually ruining pvp? BenPCGamingHD NixGamez Zetzus

like honestly, 1.8 isnt laggy for me and I have a alright laptop

I personally prefer 1.8 pvp, it was easy to adapt. Almost like nothing has changed, people just want to blame someone for them not being as good as they think they are and they blame it on the mods and devs. YES THE DEVS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A MOJANG PUSHED UPDATE, makes sense right?!!?

o, and btw. you cant name anything its changed completely for pvp, cause it hasn't o3o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci