• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Idol(s)...

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly... it's DQ
I've always asked you for moderator tips and stuff and you were the main reason I applied for moderator. Hell, when I saw you were a moderator I actually got back into MCSG after I thought about leaving it. The thought of you being a moderator made me want the position so badly. Sadly, I will never be able to get it :( . But as I said before you are probably my biggest idol on MCSG. Your like the Michael Jordan to so many basketball players to me :D . I hope we can get in touch at some point since you deleted me from your skype

I hope I don't create an awkward scene for you and everything, I think it was about damn time for me to say something

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've never really had a true idol, but I guess the closest I've had was nate252 back when I was newer. Now it's nice talking to him on the forums and such, I thought it was cool when I finally got to do that.

Forum-wise, I didn't really have an idol. More like, "Someday, I'll be up there with you, and eventually, even higher." in regard to the well-known and highest posting people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci