• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicoBoyBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
I wonder why no one nominates me.. I was a mod for a good 11 months, owned the longest lasting eu clan of all time (TeamSypher/Phoenix) for two years, almost 5000 posts, been in the community for more than three years, etc
c0cky noob

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I may not have a lot of certain individual to nominate. But reading the title, I've been hoping for one name. Unfortunately, after trying to skim through the thread, I hadn't found anything. Or perhaps I'm just really ignorant. However, without further ado, the person I think should be considered a legend is...

BitoBain

I've only witnessed his activity for a brief amount of time throughout my whole existence in MCGamer. But despite it being short, it was sweet. Although a majority of you may not agree with me on the subject of raffle-voting and how it becomes a nuisance for players, but I stand on my point to believe that he was a genius for having suggested such a brilliant plan for MCGamer. Considering this, if we hadn't used raffle-voting, or if he hadn't been there to suggest it, then certain maps would have been far too overplayed. While other maps, we wouldn't even know the names of. However, he had been fair and observant about it, and was the sole reason why certain maps strive and can be acknowledged by the community. Furthermore, he is practically another fundamental reason why the map system is so dynamic and diverse.

In addition to this, the influence he has made on the people who he had met were immense. His kind, tolerant, and mature attitude led to us believing how trustworthy he can be. He never fails to amaze us when he makes a post on a serious subject that results in lots of controversy ad discussion. He is always certain to complete his argument and practically ends many discussions with him having the last say. Due to how well, informative, and persuasive his writing is. Although he is not currently a part of the community anymore, I do pray for him to strive for success and wish the best for him in life.

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about Croe97?
He has Mapmaker, Vip, he has been Moderator and Senior Mod, he owned the most successful AU clan lasting for over 2 years, reached the top of the new leaderboard numerous times and correct me if i'm wrong but he has the most forum medals (21)
He deserves to be on this list for sure

And also what about AlpakaWhacker?
He has helped build all the 'SG' maps Sg1, Sg2, Sg3 ect.
He is behind the scenes running and doing all the 'map work' on mcgamer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci