• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I will not be nominating only one person, because I (like many others) know of more than one. I'll be sure to include the reason that they should be counted as legends.

Gravey4rd, for obvious reasons.

NoahSailer, for being one of the top SG players and nearly keeping up with Gravey4rd.

OnlyMathias, for donating over $1000 to MCGamer (when it was still called MCSG) and being an excellent staff member.

Col_StaR, for being known as the most community-friendly administrator, and the one that the most people respected.

Mufasa, for being Chad's cat and the secret owner of MCGamer. (if you don't know the joke, find out)

Simba, for being Mufasa's assistant (Chad's second cat)

The Arena Master, the most influential forumer of 2012, as well as an old high-ranking player on the leaderboards. (Before his permanent ban)

Zeno, for creating the Rebels, Titans, and having a hand in many other clans that topped the all-time leaderboards.

CraftyKratonite, for being a top ranking member in many of the best clans to ever exist on MCGamer.

Exodus_King_1, for being the founder of the second best clan of 2012. (I forget its name)

TorchScar, for being the founder of the third (some say second) best clan of 2012, The EliteSquad. The EliteSquad was also the second-longest lasting clan of its time, continued under Mooclan's leadership (me :3) This clan has also extended its reach to many other games like Trove and League of Legends, as well as Maple Story 2 (coming soon) and has had branches on other Minecraft networks as well.

Huahwi and ThatOneTomahawk, for being two of the best-known MCSG YouTubers of all time.

BajanCanadian and Jerome, because even though people have very mixed opinions about them, they were still a sizable factor in MCSG's early-mid growth. And if LeafyGreenTea is a legend, despite being banned, then BajanCanadian deserves it, too.

HalfSquirrel, for having the top Post count and being one of the best forumers of 2012-2013.

RC_4777, for being one of the best and most consistent forumers since 2012

Duckluv321, for being a Senior Mod, community artist, and one of the best forumers of 2012-2014, who made many of our most useful forum guides.

Mooclan, (Yes, myself) for being officially (italicized so no one thinks I'm boasting unfairly - check my signature) recognized as the top and most influential forumer of all time, but particularly 2013-2014, as well as leading the (at the time) second best clan and longest-lasting clan of MCSG, The EliteSquad, as well as a community livestreamer.

I also second MoLoToV's list, and here's why:
Subv3rsion is one of the longest-standing developers of MCGamer, and the owner of the server host that MCGamer uses. Potatoes!

Kpwn, Rusty, and DV_Raiton are also developers.

Devin is the youngest developer that MCGamer has, but also one of the most active, as well as an employee at CubeHost, Subv3rsion's company.

Clankstar, for being the origin of many MCSG memes.

Vareide, for having a huge hand in MCSG's beginnings and early maps.

exer60, for being one of the earliest administrators.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to continue this list.
But keep in mind that there are many MCGamer legends, and just because someone doesn't know them, doesn't mean that they don't deserve credit.

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
Definitely Ava for making these mini games / Survival Games possible, The whole Developer team in all fairness

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:coffee:

I think Dave is a legend because not only was he the longest standing Admin at MCGamer, he took over a dying Build team and took money out of his own back pocket to make it one of the most successful MCGamer build teams. He was left with a team that was broken beyond repair and some how found a way to keep it standing without letting it perish.

His creative mind has produced ideas for over 30 builds (Either whole maps or just spawns and hubs (With help from his Amazing Builders)) and he still manages to stand on his own two legs within a Community that likes to hate upon him and treat him like a lesser human being, an example of this is the old time Troll group that called themselves "The Nigels", they created musical remixes of his voice and hurtful soundboards that made him become extremely depressed and sad a lot of the time...

He is one of my Best friends and he will be for the rest of my life, I never expected to find someone as caring as him on a TeamSpeak, even if I tweet the slightest sad thing on twitter he calls or texts me asking what's wrong, if that doesn't making him an extraordinary human being I don't know what will.. :0

Dave was feeling down yesterday and MrBestDeni decided to write him this little list of things he's helped Team Elite achieve over his time owning the team or even just being a ServerOP, let's take a read:

Let's cheer you up a bit and tell you what YOUR team has done in the time it has existed!

- 3+ years of existence
- 3+ years of working with a leading Minecraft Network (MCGamer has been one of top five Minecraft networks for a while now)
- 30+ builds (Be it whole maps or just spawns/hubs)
- 50+ talented individuals, some working day and night to keep the team running
- 40+ level on PlanetMinecraft
- 9 Survival Games maps that were all accepted on MCGamer at some point (6 or 7 of which are still playable!)
- 100+ subscribers on our YouTube channel with more than 8000 total views (remember, we only started using it!)
- A website that is getting better by the day, a TeamSpeak that is up 24/7 and always has fun talks in it
- A 20+ Gigabyte server capable of running next to anything
- 10+ Command blockers that are working day and night to produce projects for them or for Team Elite
- 500+ Twitter followers

I have great expectations for Team Elite even to this day and I know he does too, let's hope he sticks with us and leads us into a brighter future, here's to Dave! He is an amazing friend and an amazing brother, he is the biggest legend at MCGamer and if you disagree, I don't know what's wrong with you.

I would write more but this is long enough already. xD

We Thank You for everything you have done for us Dave!

(Like if you agree, show him he's loved!)
:coffee:

Last edited:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Me because I introduced a ton of people into anime :3

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinon, one of MCSG's legends are Vareide, I mean, without him and his team, the original Survival Games maps that we all know wouldn't have existed, and who even knows what effect it could have brought into MCSG,

Last edited:

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
I nominate three people for remaining as staff at MCSG since their hire in 2012:

KellieBreanne , my original Waiting Buddy. I hope you stay as staff and continue to benefit the community.

AlpakaWhacker , my Scottish friend.

CAmadeusA , one of my first staff friends.

I find them to be legends of this community for remaining as staff longer than the rest of us. What an amazing feat indeed. Also Kracken, you are honorary for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci