• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcgamer mobile applications

Fetty Wap

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, on iOS devices you can't check stats or gametrackers, but everything else works perfectly fine; so I don't think we need an app, for now.
i only want to check stats and i cant

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
The MCGamer forums were redesigned to be mobile-friendly, I think you have just gotten lost.

If you go to Leaderboards > Enter Player name > Stats.

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
It works fine for me? If it doesn't work for you try setting your browser settings on your phone to desktop mode and from there you should see the website how you normally see it on your computer.

Fetty Wap

Quantum
Reaction score
It works fine for me? If it doesn't work for you try setting your browser settings on your phone to desktop mode and from there you should see the website how you normally see it on your computer.
i cant in my iphone

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
i cant in my iphone
But, I have an iphone myself and I know in safari there is a setting were you can change it to desktop mode, but, you can always download the google crome app and change the settings for desktop mode there and give that a try.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
From being a mobile user I can confirm to can't check stats on iPhone, it crops off half the screen and you can't resize

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci