• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcgamer mobile applications

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
hey guys i want to know who wants an mcgamer application for ipod,iphone,erc. I want it because from my mobile i cant check stats
But i cant check anyone stats
I have an iphone 6plus and i cant check anyone stats
Idk i cant check any stats in my mobile, my dad one and on my ipad
Ty ty cause i cant check stats
i only want to check stats and i cant
i cant in my iphone
yess im saying just that i cant check stats
yes, in my ipad and samsung tab i cant join to stats they show me half a screen
Ok, the problem clearly is that you can't check the leaderboards. I have this problem myself with an iPhone 6S, and I think certain mobile devices simply don't want to cooperate with the layout of our forum. I've suggested some minor aesthetic fixes to our moderator panel and to the website that have been checked out before, and it may be helpful to do so again.

Just hang tight, and we'll see what the developers can do if anything is possible.

Fetty Wap

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok, the problem clearly is that you can't check the leaderboards. I have this problem myself with an iPhone 6S, and I think certain mobile devices simply don't want to cooperate with the layout of our forum. I've suggested some minor aesthetic fixes to our moderator panel and to the website that have been checked out before, and it may be helpful to do so again.

Just hang tight, and we'll see what the developers can do if anything is possible.
Cerotis i -snip- love you, pls help

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Cerotis i -snip- love you, pls help
I'll do all I can, and if the developers can do something about this, they will :)

Also, as a reminder, please don't swear on the forums c:

Fetty Wap

Quantum
Reaction score
I'll do all I can, and if the developers can do something about this, they will :)

Also, as a reminder, please don't swear on the forums c:
Okol, but i want to have an app sotre or play store app,not safari page lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci