• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Yep. The title you read said it all.

I am giving away a Platinum donor.​

Here is the catch...​

SIKE! There is no catch! :D

All you have to do is...

• Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE)
  • A short 1-3 sentence paragraph on why you want/deserve this donor
  • One word to describe a Moose
and you have a chance to win!

The winner of this giveaway will be PM'd the Platinum code!​

A winner will be chosen on Sunday, November 23rd at 7PM EST

Note: Any ranked member may win. It does not matter if you are a Regular member, platinum, Admin, Moderator, or even Chad!

Also note, this is not for any personal gain whatsoever

Good luck!

WARNING: Please do not make another forum account to have another chance at winning. If you are caught, you will be DISQUALIFIED.

Last edited:

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
TheRealAussie (Anyway I can give this to a friend if I win?)

As I sit here in the land of freedom and glory, soaring on the wings of the bald eagle; I look down at the earth below me. Soaring over the crystal waters of the US Ocean toward 3rd world counties like Zambia and Swaziland, I am reminded that not everyone was lucky enough to be born into greatness. A single tear is shed as I weep at the thought of Nigeria and Somalia and the poverty they endure. The tear falls...

Mooseclan

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: NuJaan

You're a close friend of mine and we've had some amazing memories. ;) Also, I know where you live so if you don't give me it, you will feel my wrath. Lastly, you're my bae sooo... <3

My one word to describe a Moose would have to be.. um.. I got it!

KingWard18

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: kingward18
I play MCSG every single day. Honestly every single day and unfortunately I cant afford a rank :/ I have played 1000+ games and I am a very active player. I have also never been banned/Muted! :D I would love you for ever and ever if I won it <3
Moose: Canada xD

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ign: powdski
I really want donor because I can never get into full games. I am always targeted, so I need it so I can disguise. Going back to the first sentence; I need it so I can get into games for clan battles and scrims.
Moose: Snuggly (I do snuggle with them don't judge)

JulzBerry

Gold
Reaction score
JulzBerry
Because im a poor person, toasty bought my gold and i want donor for teh utubes to record.
One word to describe a Moose: Family

Datoxicoss

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Datoxicoss
I wanna win Platinum because I can never get in games with YouTubers or Admins whenever they stream :p

Moose is Moooooooooooosehhhhh!!!

Last edited:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
TheRealAussie (Anyway I can give this to a friend if I win?)

As I sit here in the land of freedom and glory, soaring on the wings of the bald eagle; I look down at the earth below me. Soaring over the crystal waters of the US Ocean toward 3rd world counties like Zambia and Swaziland, I am reminded that not everyone was lucky enough to be born into greatness. A single tear is shed as I weep at the thought of Nigeria and Somalia and the poverty they endure. The tear falls...

Mooseclan
Yep. To answer your question, if you win, you can do whatever you would like with the code. Use it on yourself, give it away again, or give it to a friend. The choice is yours.

XXAgentJXX

Spectator
Reaction score
XXAgentJXX

While I am not necessarily deservant of a platinum rank, I feel my need for one could be particularly great due to the release of MCGamerV2, which is sure to draw in a new crowd. With new players comes burdens, one being the difficulty to join full games, whether it be for MCSG, or one of the new additions, such as Survival Bingo, which I assume to be a hit. A platinum rank would be brilliant to not only emphasize your kindness, but for myself to also sport an epic silver-crested nametag in-game.

Lastly, as for the moose... I find them to be quite charismatic.

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: I'll DM you my alt if I win

Why I want platinum: Disguises get bypassed sometimes, and I want an anonymous account to play on and join full games with.

1 Word to describe Moose: Antlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci