• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Isaacswag

I feel like I should win this giveaway because I have boughten iron donor when it was on sale for $2... That's all I can get. If I can win this I won't have to wait for the iron sales. I would love to be able to go into the Premium chats on TS to talk to other donors.

Moose=Chill/Cool

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
miner9823,

I believe that I should win- erm... Actually, let me rephrase that...
I don't know if I deserve to win or not, I'm here for the heck of it, but I guess it would be quite amazing to actually win. c:

The Moose mainly lives in the lands of Canada, although it still lives elsewhere too. Moose love Moose because he thinks they are pretty ladies. And he's a moose man.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: arsenalfcgunners
Why I deserve it: I have been in this community for a very long time now, and I have no plans to go anywhere else. I play several games of MCSG a week, and I put this rank to good use. It is very nice of you to put a rank back into the community, very generous of you.

One word: kind

Ari0niciKirato

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:iKirato
I feel like getting a donor because of targeters this days. Anyways I just want the donor for silent join and join full games. I would be proud of myself if I ever win this giveaway and ofcourse, I would give you a big shoutout for you being so generous and being q big part of the community. Thanks.

Moose is Bae.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: I'll pm you my alt.

I would like platinum since with the upcoming silent join, it would be great. Also, my alt doesn't have donor, so that would be nice. Also, because Platinum is shiny :O

One word to describe Moose: (How about 2 :p): Deep voice

Senpudy

Survivor
Reaction score
legit_crafter02
Why I want to win? I want to win because I am active mcsg player I participate in a lot of scrims and cb's so it's hard to get into a full game with this grass donor ;( I've only donated once in my past 2 years on this server and i'd love to have the privileges of a donor again this time with the disguise features and much more. I'd put this rank to use ;D
One way to describe moose: Sweggy

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: akash754
WHY: I always get kicked by donors..and also shiny names are awesome it makes me look and seem cooler and more important :p
1 Word: Mod

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Mooclan

Yeah, you asked for 1-3 sentences?
Hah. You make me laugh.

One day, a wild Moose was roaming across the great plains of Canada, when he encountered a wild cow. His curiosity being piqued, he approached the bovine and noticed that he had been equipped with unusual, blue and red garments.
"What is your name, fair bull?" asked the Moose in a deep, rumbling voice.
Startled, the bull turned around and revealed that he was holding a basketball.
"Why, dear antlered sir, my title happens to be NuJaan, of the Moo Clan. And what about yourself?" replied the cow.
"Oh, uhm, I'm Moose. Y'know, just... Moose," came a voice from under the antlers.

[Insert long, magical story here]

And from then on, Moose and NuJaan were best buddies trolling kids who play COD.

Really, though.
As a growing Livestreamer, it's vital that I'm able to get into servers and leave a good impression upon viewers and potential Followers. Also, I may need to disguise in the event that I get stream-sniped (it's happened before).
My iron donor rank is on the verge of running out. :(
Really, though: Moo gets plat -> Moo gets faMoose on Twitch -> Moose streams with Moose -> Moose gets faMoose on Twitch -> GG?
XD

OH WAIT
I'LL GIVE YOU A GAME CODE FOR IT :O
EXCHAAAAANGE

Also...
Alces.
(Scientific name)

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
One day, a wild Moose was roaming across the great plains of Canada, when he encountered a wild cow. His curiosity being piqued, he approached the bovine and noticed that he had been equipped with unusual, blue and red garments.
"Why, dear antlered sir, my title happens to be NuJaan, of the Moo Clan. And what about yourself?" replied the cow.
"Oh, uhm, I'm Moose. Y'know, just... Moose," came a voice from under the antlers.

And from then on, Moose and NuJaan were best buddies trolling kids who play COD.
Needs a dislike button

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mooclan

Beautiful story.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
  • yannr00s (but i don't want it for this account)
  • I have so many friends that want to play with me but they can't bc they are regular! With the new update its so hard for regulars to play now! I think its really nice of you to do this! I want to give one of my friends this rank as a christmas gift!
  • When i hear the word moose i think about Abercrombie & Fitch! Thats my favorite clothing brans ;)

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: fusionnuggets

Sentence: Ill give you server admin on ts c:

1 word for Moose: #MooseForSr.Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads