• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

KvnPlays

Survivor
Reaction score
  • IGN: KvnPlays
  • I believe I should receive the Platinum Donor rank because I am cool. I have swag.
  • I love mooses and I consider Ruldoph a moosey who is a moose!

Fax

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Faxulous
Why? I would love Platinum as I have been a mod, VIP, friend, iron but never something blue. I'm currently default also so I need a rank so I can climb the leaderboards when they reset
AND LASTLY
FaMOOSE (famous)

Mr_Penguin33

Survivor
Reaction score
Mr_Penguin33

THESE ARE WORDS THAT WILL MAKE ME WIN: Chocolate milk, Pizza, Moose, is, love, life. Nuff' words said

One word to describe Moose: He's an Animal..

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
• Mirkoz999
• I want it cause i don't have money to buy it (or something like that) but i will never win it :/
I'm a medium popular youtuber in my country and the donor could help me soooooo much.
I love MCSG but i don't have money to buy the donor and this could be one method to "Pay" MCSG for their work.
Also, players target me only because i won one time a top 5 kills of the week of one famous YouTuber.

• Moose is love, Moose is life.

Last edited:

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
samson888
I want it for a friend who retired as mod however did not receive platinum donor.
My dog's name is Leo but I call him Moose for some reason XD

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: SmallFelipe

I think I should win the platinum donor because gold doesn't last forever, and I enjoy and love this server. and because I love you moose.

My one word to describe a moose is: "toothsome" (Google search the definition)

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
my name is zop
ill rhyme til i stop
i want plat donor
thinkin of moose gives me a

GETCHO MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER

moose makes me think of the word -snip- because he gives me bone chills

i want plat because when i hop on, i want to be mlG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ign: googlyteddybear
Why do you deserve it?: Because I don't got my own credit card and to scared to ask her for hers :p
Moose?: Moose is god!

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Moose I had a previous application, and I'd like to add something. Anyway, please take both into account.

Today, I found out that since I had no donor, I couldn't join premium channels on the MCGamer network Teamspeak. This donor would also be helpful to me in the way that I could be more involved in the community, seeing as I could join the Premium chats where everyone hangs out. You never know, I might be able to talk to you. :) <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: imaboss2414

Why do I deserve it?
I am going to be honest, and quite frank in my response. None of us deserve this rank as we have done nothing to earn it. Sure, all of us may want it, its a platinum rank, but I can't of anything outstanding I did to deserve one.

One word to describe a moose:
Animal

Last edited:

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN ChrisComedies
Reason I want to surprise a friend who might come back to MCSG with it as a holiday gift.
1 word to describe a moose: 3 numbers instead 420

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci