• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevvvvvv

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:OmgStarbucks
Why do you want the Platinum Donor?
I would like to win as I feel every left out on how everyone has donor.My family is very poor they will never allow me to spend money on such a thing.So I am left with the feeling of no donor but this giveaway has given me an opportunity to change my rank in MC Gamer Network.This donor rank means a lot to me as i would love to receive this opportunity. Thank you for opening up this opportunity to the public im sure there are many in my situation as well.

UnbrokenVision

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: UnbrokenVision
2. Why do I want it?: I have been playing MCSG for a while, and honestly I'm not going to go pouring on how I am missing out and all, and I'm not having the true experience everyone else is having because that isn't true. I am having a great time on the server but playing solo SG now a days isn't as fun as it was before. Thats why competing in clan events is what I have found most enjoyable. Getting kicked from the games, and not being able to participate in battles is really annoying, and I know that having Platinum donor would easily solve this solution. Cant really afford to buy my own, so I thought I would give it a try. Thanks for hosting :)

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TheOfficialAG
Why do you want it? I want this rank because I always get kicked when I join games! Also I do youtube so I get targeted a lot by people that hate me because they think I hack (xData). Even if I didn't do youtube I get targeted a lot still! I am a decent player so Platinum would really be good for me!

Flor

Diamond
Reaction score
. 1IGN: Dizzyy
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor? i wanna do /disguise, /cc and /scramble

Good luck!

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: FLAMEdex
I really would benefit from the /d perk, and would enjoy using the colour chat and flying around in the hub!
I have been playing since mid 2012 and I have never had anything other then 3 months of Gold which I got in 2013 which was bought by a friend.

Ettativa

yusa kurkcu
Reaction score
1. IGN: YusaKurkcu
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor: So he doesn't get kicked out of games and is able to join full games and in streams.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Template:
1. IGN: The13th
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor? It's always been a dream to get Plat donor, to fly around in hubs and disguise SO I DON'T GET TARGETED FML Also, I'd love to reset my stats and go for a good ratio.
Thanks for doing this!

Bane_MCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I’m new on the MCGamer forums and I decided why not do a Giveaway? I shall be doing a Platinum Donor Giveaway and picking random person to win!

Requirements:

- Follow me on MCGamer forums Fule "This is not for any personal gain"
- Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Template:

1. IGN:
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor?

The Giveaway will end on July 17, 2015! Good luck!
Bane_MCSG
Because I want to be a player on higher level

Elqted

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: Elqted
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor? I really need it because of the fact how i get targetted

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: GetixTehRandy_
Why do you want the platinum donor?: Because I'm playing so many mcsg games and I am so active on forums too. I have a lot of accepted reports and I love this community a lot, but I never had any donor on MCGamer. I really want to have a command /d because I have around 20k points and I'm getting a lot of target from spawn. Also, I wanna play with my friends sometimes but I can't join lobby because it's full and then we need to find another lobby with a good maps but it sucks because almost everyone of my friends have a donor. Also, I wanna this donor for playing with my favourite youtubers during their streams. I'm really mature and friendly with everyone. I haven't any mute or ban. And yea, donor can help me a lot in clan wars and in "training" before clan war!

Good luck to everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci