• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
1. IGN: ohSloth
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor? I want the donor so if I am getting hammered I can go on my alt and use the /d perk :p

Styled_

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: JustStyledHere
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor?
Because i don t have enought money to buy it.. and i want to spend my money in more.. good choiches.. xD

DeNNke

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: DeNNke
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor - So,on MCSG everyone wants donor like me,it doesn't matter what kind of donor is,when you have donor,everyone envies.
I never had a chance to get donor,friends that I know have the ranks on MCSG.....I'm sorry because I play better than them.There are many good things that you can do with Platinum donor.That was it idk..Gl all!

Wunara

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Wunara
Why you deserve it: I have 400 wins and im playing so many games on MCGamer,I'd like to get because I never have donor , and my parents are not financially able to buy me,and i want do /d,cuz i have around 20k points and im every time getting targetet from spawn,and im have many reports,and im helping this community.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow how generous! you just joined the forums and doing a $100 giveaway!!

IGN: blazeingthunder
Why you want the platinum donor?: Cause I've been looking after you for 14 years and it's time you repay your father. xD

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
1. IGN: RetroRain
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor? Because a lot of my friends have it and I dont

Reaction score
IGN: PotionOfHealing
Why I deserve it: so I have enough money for platinum, but my parents hate the fact that you have to pay on a virtual server to get perks so I can't buy donor at all. I have been playing on MCG for almost 3 years, and I've never had a donor rank. I would love to have diamond to play with my brother and never have to be like "ugh the game is full leave". I've entered so many giveaways, but half the time their scams and the other half, I don't win. I guess my bad luck has gotten the better of me :(. I also don't get treated as well as a donor, since I'm a "regular" and want to help break up fights. Anyways, thanks for doing this giveaway <3

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Rigglewz
2. Why do you want the Platinum Donor? I am doing this for a friend, Although only recently becoming good friends with him, I feel he really deserves donator on a server he is very active on, being a very skilled clan member, donator would really help him get into those full games! Good luck to all. Thanks for this giveaway too! : ^)

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: AppleCiider

I am a veteran on the servers who has never had a donor rank or VIP. I serve the community with maps that I've built and clans that I have been in. If I get donor it will only boost the commitment I have for the servers and forums and will motivate me to keep playing after my 5 month break. Mcsg is the only thing I care about on Minecraft anyways :p

My map: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/narrock-manor.168874/

ZadricJoaca

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN:JustZadric
I've always wanted since platinum mcsg game , my parents do not give 100 euros for a donor that does not help with anything xD I would like to have platinum mocha so to speak but please , if I win , I think a sati give reconpensa : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci