• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer powering Anythink Library Charity SG Event!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually remember when they asked on the forums about renting some servers! :) Glad they were able to, and good luck to them! :D I wish they'd let people outside their library system play as well... I'm thinking about registering for the heck of it and seeing if they'd accept me and give me the IP anyway! xD

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They never actually mentioned MCGamer :/

It was nice of you to do this Chad! I'm glad we can spread some MCSG love.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
They never actually mentioned MCGamer :/

It was nice of you to do this Chad! I'm glad we can spread some MCSG love.
Yeah, all they said was that they had their 'own' Minecraft servers... :/

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, all they said was that they had their 'own' Minecraft servers... :/
Servers, not plugin :p

I'm sure MCSG will get their fair share of promotion, and if not, I'm sure there was a payment involved.

Regardless, this is really cool. I remember seeing the post on the forums asking about this :p

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Servers, not plugin :p

I'm sure MCSG will get their fair share of promotion, and if not, I'm sure there was a payment involved.

Regardless, this is really cool. I remember seeing the post on the forums asking about this :p
There was actually no payment involved, hence the "charity" designation - we provided a few servers to them without expecting much in return.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Well! That's pretty cool! I do have a question though. They claim that the Anythink Libraries are the first libraries to have dedicated minecraft servers. Does that mean that they are going to permanently keep our servers?

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
I live in Sweden, is it close enough? :D(Joke)​
Of course you are, itll only take a few thousand dollars to go to a library in colorado and play on the exact same servers weve been playing on for months XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci