• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer powering Anythink Library Charity SG Event!

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
This is trending a bit....sooo....

FIRST IRON DONOR

Anyways this sounds awesome <3

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can someone send me a cargo box to the UK so I can be smuggled to the library .-. (make sure the box has COOKIES) #ILY4LYFEIFYOUWOULD

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually remember when they asked on the forums about renting some servers! :) Glad they were able to, and good luck to them! :D
Yeah, worked out after talking with them for the last month.

I'm sure MCSG will get their fair share of promotion, and if not, I'm sure there was a payment involved.
We donated private servers hosted on our network and no payment was involved due to it being a charity event. :)

Does that mean that they are going to permanently keep our servers?
Not sure, but it's cool that unlikely places like libraries are starting to get involved with minecraft!

Of course you are, itll only take a few thousand dollars to go to a library in colorado and play on the exact same servers weve been playing on for months XD
Yes, but I am sure you would get a completely different experience if the 23 other tributes in your lobby was standing right next to you! That is why LAN parties are so much fun!

We are on the news?!?!?!
HI MOM!!!
Test your skills, remember the day when MCSG was featured in USA Today, Yahoo Tech News and Kotaku?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
If just one the decent MCSGers get in that.. xD 23 kills! Actually sorry, 2 kills at most, considering most will die by natural causes having no idea what to do xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci