• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer PVP Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is it just me.. Or has every event MCG hosted been on US apart from the 3rd Hell Games which they didn't have the US server ready so they did it on the TE server.

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
I was so pumped for it, but when I found it's US I got dissapointed ;-; Thanks MC Gamer Network for hosting every single event on US ._____.
Please read this part of the thread: I understand this is only a US based event FOR RIGHT NOW. This is our first time having an event like this and we want to see how it goes. If all goes well and people like the idea then we will definitely go bigger and include all regions with more teams.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Please read this part of the thread: I understand this is only a US based event FOR RIGHT NOW. This is our first time having an event like this and we want to see how it goes. If all goes well and people like the idea then we will definitely go bigger and include all regions with more teams.
But why is that every single event is hosted on US? And what made you not start this on EU?

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
But why is that every single event is hosted on US? And what made you not start this on EU?
I was responsible and in charge of starting it. I am a US mod and have very bad ping and connection to EU servers. It would have made it very difficult for me to do it on EU. If everything goes well and we get a good response I promise to bring it to all networks. I just want to do a mini one to make sure we have the idea down. Obviously it seems it is something the community is very interested in and I understand this. When the time come I will get some more staff involved over in the EU and AU regions and get something going. <3

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I was responsible and in charge of starting it. I am a US mod and have very bad ping and connection to EU servers. It would have made it very difficult for me to do it on EU. If everything goes well and we get a good response I promise to bring it to all networks. I just want to do a mini one to make sure we have the idea down. Obviously it seems it is something the community is very interested in and I understand this. When the time come I will get some more staff involved over in the EU and AU regions and get something going. <3
But still, why are all the events hosted on US? If you would take my place or any other EU player's place, you would feel the frustration that we have .....

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys we do get events, we get clean sweep because we get the hacker problem! :p Jokes aside, I've seen improvements hacker wise on the server finally and I'm enjoying MCSG again.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Guys we do get events, we get clean sweep because we get the hacker problem! :p Jokes aside, I've seen improvements hacker wise on the server finally and I'm enjoying MCSG again.
I don't ;-;

Lifeyz_

Experienced
Reaction score
Just wait and see

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand the players on the EU, and AU servers who might not necessarily get all the events right away. I understand that this is frustrating to you guys as well. I want to point out that we like to test things before we make them worldwide. We want to make sure we have the right team and the right rules in place to allow that team to operate as effectively as possible. We picked the server we thought would be best to test that on since most of the mods on the project are US. Like I have said it other posts before this one. If all goes good we will bring this to the other regions. Just give us the chance to make sure that our system we have in place works efficiently enough, so that when we do go to more regions and more teams, we don't have any issues and we know what we have will work. So, please set the frustration aside and be patient as this event along with other will be brought to your regions. In the mean time, there is sections on the forums where you can suggest events and such for the server. Anyways, im thanking you in advanced for the patients of the AU and EU players. We didn't forget about you. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci