• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpertWaffleMaker

Spectator
Reaction score
i dont have money
Are you serious? See, this is what really pisses me off. When people don't want to spend around 25 dollars on an AMAZING game and use those spam links to get free usernames. They don't work! So don't go complaining when you're the only one with this problem. Just BUY THE GAME, trust me, it will be one of the best investments you'll ever make.

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
"Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby, using the glitch to grab items from dispensers, or break a block to climb to a place you cannot get to by jumping."
Wait these glitches are not allowed? Or are they just not allowed to be exploited in server chat or on the server at all by saying "watch" or "follow me". Pardon me if you find this rude but I find this rule absurd! Also didn't you guys fix the dispensers glitch? My friend said it has been fixed? Thanks...

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Has anyone bought up the mod Optifine? I need it in order to run the massive maps properly on my computer and i'm not sure how it could be abused? I'm just making sure as i really don't want to be banned, but at the same time if i can't use it i probs won't be able to play with everyone.
Optifine is allowed.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby, using the glitch to grab items from dispensers, or break a block to climb to a place you cannot get to by jumping."
Wait these glitches are not allowed? Or are they just not allowed to be exploited in server chat or on the server at all by saying "watch" or "follow me". Pardon me if you find this rude but I find this rule absurd! Also didn't you guys fix the dispensers glitch? My friend said it has been fixed? Thanks...
You arn't allowed ouside the map, which means no block gltiching at all!

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can understand the no-block-glitching-to-get-to-higher-places but why is being outside the lobby enforced as a rule?

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can understand the no-block-glitching-to-get-to-higher-places but why is being outside the lobby enforced as a rule?
1. Your not ment to be there.
2. People make a big deal about it "Look at me i'm outside the map!"
3. There was supposably a glitch where you could get items out there (fixed now)

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
ive heard some people say they were using the auto join mod that antvenom reviewed... is that allowed?

Agent_A

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but is a mod that lets you bind sprint to a key allowed? I don't really like how I have to double tap w in Minecraft where in every single other game sprint is bound to a key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci