• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
Then can that be put in the rules, because it says all mods and that is not the case. So the exceptions should be put up so people arn't confused.
It is in the rules:
Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radar's, force fields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered a modded or hacked client!
If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just don't like the ones where you modify your character's performance.
Optifine is a mod directly related to graphics and performance. It does not provide you with an unfair advantage, as detailed in the rules.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
It is in the rules but it would be better if there was a list of allowed mods

AshleyMarie

Tribute
Reaction score
It is in the rules but it would be better if there was a list of allowed mods
As Chad mentioned that a list of 'Banned' mods will be posted shortly which means if there is not a mod on the list then you consult with one of the mods to see if it is allowed or not.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
    • You can trust us by making decisions on how to handle anything as we are doing it to better our community. Sometimes you might not agree completely with us, but you need to understand and trust our judgement in situations.
    • If you are seeing any abuse done by the admins, contact ChadTheDJ directly and I will handle it.
      Couldn't help but notice... the third rule under Respecting Staff slightly overrides the second.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
As Chad mentioned that a list of 'Banned' mods will be posted shortly which means if there is not a mod on the list then you consult with one of the mods to see if it is allowed or not.
it would be easier for hackers if to find clients if you have a list of all the "banned" mods, but i understand why you dont want a list of all the allowed mods

neodragonex

Spectator
Reaction score
For some reason i cant go in a server its says" failed to verify username" Does anyone know what to do :( and wow new rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci