• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makssim02

Spectator
Reaction score
how to play on this server please explain in detail and where to download the launcher please tell me

Makssim02

Spectator
Reaction score
and can throw a reference please where can I download version supports these hungry games.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
So I was thinking lately that perhaps a good edition to the rule #4 would be to also mention no harassment towards other clans.

E.g.: "#ClanHere iz full of dem haxing noobz

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Dave and Antster are responsible for overseeing the general clan-related department, right? I haven't actually experienced any disrespectful members of clans, but if I've thought of it then someone's most likely done it (sort of like Minecraft parodies).

Makssim02

Spectator
Reaction score
So I was thinking lately that perhaps a good edition to the rule #4 would be to also mention no harassment towards other clans.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Dave and Antster are responsible for overseeing the general clan-related department, right? I haven't actually experienced any disrespectful members of clans, but if I've thought of it then someone's most likely done it (sort of like Minecraft parodies).
Could you please help me!? I need to download these hungry games you could not throw me links to all that I could play these games hungry okozhite service pozhalujsto nideli already trying to upload. Does not work.

Makssim02

Spectator
Reaction score

Could you please help me!? I need to download these hungry games you could not throw me links to all that I could play these games hungry okozhite service pozhalujsto nideli already trying to upload. Does not work.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't understand what you're trying to say. The server IP is: us.mcgamer.net or eu.mcgamer.net depending on where you live (I'm guessing Europe for you).

Map downloads are in the map downloads section of the forums. Homepage >> scroll down to Map Downloads.

If you were wondering how to actually be in the Games though, the server IPs listed above are what you want. Open Minecraft >> direct connect >> eu.mcgamer.net and hit Join.

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
Every time a mod yells at me for advertising my youtube channel (main content is MCSG) I refer them here :3
  • Posting links of live streams and youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG.
Get owned mods!

(Sorry for that obnoxious comment <3)

woods

Spectator
Reaction score
can someone explane to me a simple way how to join the games?

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
can someone explane to me a simple way how to join the games?
||1||To get on a server, go to this IP- us.mcgamer.net
||2||Once there, you will be in a hub. Click your compass in your hotbar, and it should bring up a few options. Click the 'bow' to go the MCSG hub.
||3||You will be in a room, with probably other players and a lot of signs. If you look over the signs, some will be named "Lobby" or "In game" etc. Find one that says "Lobby" and try to get in. Not having donor could result in a kick.

If you have any further questions or need more explanation, feel free to PM me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci