• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaRath

Spectator
Reaction score
ok i literally have no clue what im doing, i just wated to play because it looks fun when joey graceffa plays this, i don't even know what a server is can someone exp[lain how i can get in to the game, when i try and click on one of the servers nothing happeneds.

EmmaRath

Spectator
Reaction score
To buy a Minecraft account you need to go to: https://minecraft.net/
There you create an account and then buy it. The price is $30 dollars. If you can't buy it online, you can always buy a gift card in stores related to games.
thank you, but one last thing, is this game hungercraft?, i dont know if you know of Joey Graceffa, he plays hungercraft, and that is where i got the idea of playing it from, it looks unreal, anyway this would be very useful.:)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
thank you, but one last thing, is this game hungercraft?, i dont know if you know of Joey Graceffa, he plays hungercraft, and that is where i got the idea of playing it from, it looks unreal, anyway this would be very useful.:)
Yep, the same "HungerCraft" Joseph Graceffa plays >.<

slasherrRG

Spectator
Reaction score
The Rules seems very fair, Great job on making them <3 Will always love the MCSG Community! Always the best :3

K

KingTrevor_

Very fair, easy to follow! Great job MCGamer staff on making the amazing rules! Keep it up MCGamer servers!

RetroPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey chad its me optic_flux11 on my mcsg account it doesnt say Diamond sponsor (i won the 3millionth game) and its hasnt showed up for a while can you fix it please, thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci