• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlosky97

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi need to report three friends they are hackers now, names: dioset33 , camilor08 and gabrieleitor1234.
They play in the EU Server thanks

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I was just perma-banned from the mcsg servers. I have never been banned before (except for my friend who had my old profile so i got a new one). The reason was because i was using the Better Sprint Mod and admitting to ising it in the chat. Nobody i talk to (mods, Sr. staff, etc.) says its allowed, so i want to ask you guys: Do you think that i should be perma-banned for my first time using BSM?

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
hey guys how do you start the game
If you're talking about the MCSG games, they start automatically! After you right click a sign that says "Lobby" with less than 24/24 players in it, the timer will count down. This is when you're in "lobby" and it gives you an opportunity to prepare for the game, vote on a map (do /v to learn more), and organize teams! After the time runs out you will be teleported to the winning map! Then the pre-game timer will run out and charge to corn!

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi need to report three friends they are hackers now, names: dioset33 , camilor08 and gabrieleitor1234.
They play in the EU Server thanks
If you want to report your friends/players please get evidence by recording their hacks and post it under 'Report Abuse' in the forums.

kikko299

Spectator
Reaction score
sorry i've one question i'm banned for no hack so what i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci