• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
why dont hackers lose their points and victories?
They do, in a way. When a player is banned, they are taken off the leaderboards until their ban expires, or they are unbanned. However, if a player is permanently banned, they are gone from the leaderboards for good.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
now one thing is razer naga macros allowed as it wont modify how minecraft works ?

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
now one thing is razer naga macros allowed as it wont modify how minecraft works ?
Yes, those macros are allowed now, it used to be that only Mods could use them but, now it's allowed to the pubic!

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it's still not allowed.
Macros are allowed but only if you have them on your keyboard or mouse. The macro mod isn't allowed and is bannable and considered a hack. (I asked a mod)

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Macros are allowed but only if you have them on your keyboard or mouse. The macro mod isn't allowed and is bannable and considered a hack. (I asked a mod)
That is correct, the way you phrased the sentence before:
Yes, those macros are allowed now, it used to be that only Mods could use them but, now it's allowed to the pubic!
Made it seem as if you meant the mod, as far as I know those macros were always allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci