• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph_Plumber

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, lately I have heard a rule which is not mentioned, but I feel I want to know if or if not it is a rule. This is "Block Glitching". If you don't know lit is where a player glitches into a block so he/she can escape a hole or get up to a certain area. Please make this rule or if it is not a rule, clearer.
Thanks!
~Alex
Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby, using the glitch to grab items from dispensers, or break a block to climb to a place you cannot get to by jumping.

Read the rules next time before you comment.

Easterwood

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, it is abusing a glitch! Using the fishing rod or the lever is considered CHEATING!

There are no "Legitimate" enchantment tables on SG1 so players found with enchanted gear may be subject to being removed from the game, or even temp-banned.
D: Does that mean that i could be banned for wearing the gift of fluctus???

accelangel4

Spectator
Reaction score
Server list could be laggy and you join a server that has already started, or you joined a server and then your friends call you up and they want you to play with them on the server they're currently on but now you have a huge cooldown and might not make it, there are also other scenarios I could use but I dont want to get into it.
still, people are going to be waiting 5 mins... ridiculous

ExpertWaffleMaker

Spectator
Reaction score
still, people are going to be waiting 5 mins... ridiculous
Choose your servers wisely. The reason why they're doing it is because you can't just treat the not-donors like poop. You can't just kick out a million people from matches just to get in and find the perfect timing. That's just how it's gonna work I guess.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, trying to get people to log out should be against the rules,
Iike, "antvenom is totly on eu8" or maybe this one, "alt f4 2 get a dimund sord wen starting"
It's just really annoying to see that kind of stuff and especially when you're in the middle of conversation and get interupted by one in such way.

KongTheUnique

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to look through the posts, but are mods like InvTweaks/Convenient Inventory considered 'hacking'? I use InvTweaks a lot, and my Inventory becomes a bomb site if i don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci