• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae

Tribute
Reaction score
What about optifine is that still allowed?

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, trying to get people to log out should be against the rules,
Iike, "antvenom is totly on eu8" or maybe this one, "alt f4 2 get a dimund sord wen starting"
It's just really annoying to see that kind of stuff and especially when you're in the middle of conversation and get interupted by one in such way.
Yeah, I agree with this.

raxo274

Spectator
Reaction score
The only thing that is bothering me is the donor 5min cooldown. I mean what if minecraft crashes or the internet falls out? Whats the point of being a donor? Just saying.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it's fair, but what's with the "not allowed to leave the lobby?" I've done it about once or twice without knowing it until flesheatingpanda told me otherwise, so what's with the hole directly underneath, and just underneath the glowstone, or all the buildings? Just curious to know the point of it.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It will be removed... Block glitching to get outside the Lobby is not aloud

ExpertWaffleMaker

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, trying to get people to log out should be against the rules,
Iike, "antvenom is totly on eu8" or maybe this one, "alt f4 2 get a dimund sord wen starting"
It's just really annoying to see that kind of stuff and especially when you're in the middle of conversation and get interupted by one in such way.
AGREED!!!!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Its a shame that we need rules to be made everywhere in life. There are a few things called good judgement, common sense, and using your brain. I guess there are still some people that might want to try those things out. To those of you that do these things, enjoy playing MCSG!

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its a shame that we rules need to be made everywhere in life. There are a few things called good judgement, common sense, and using your brain. I guess there are still some people that might want to try those things out. To those of you that do these things, enjoy playing MCSG!
This is the internet dude. lol. Well, anyway, if does something that is out of sense and not good of judgement, we should have the rule as an excuse to ban/kick them.

ExpertWaffleMaker

Spectator
Reaction score
Its a shame that we rules need to be made everywhere in life. There are a few things called good judgement, common sense, and using your brain. I guess there are still some people that might want to try those things out. To those of you that do these things, enjoy playing MCSG!
We'll never have an internet that uses common sense, good judgement, and their brain. There will always be that one troller, that one spammer, that one person. Then that will obviously add up and you get a gigantic database of idiots/trollers/normal people/nerds called the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci