• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Is macros allowed for typing for moderators. For example like set a macro to "Please don't spam" or "Please watch the caps." Is stuff like that allowed?
Did you not read the rules? It says there that mods are allowed using macros -.-

ELI4YOU

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for making the rules as simple and comprehendible as possible. :)

Baddforyou233

Spectator
Reaction score
My friend got banned for "advertising" but it clearly states in rules "Posting links of live streams and youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG." and all we post is MCSG games. So i was wondering was this just a flaw in the moderators decision or does your moderators need to comb through the rule book a few more times. thanks for your time.
Badforyou23

ps. friends name that is banned is "ghost2037"...thanks

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
My friend got banned for "advertising" but it clearly states in rules "Posting links of live streams and youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG." and all we post is MCSG games. So i was wondering was this just a flaw in the moderators decision or does your moderators need to comb through the rule book a few more times. thanks for your time.
Badforyou23

ps. friends name that is banned is "ghost2037"...thanks
I'm pretty sure you can't post the link too much no matter what the content is. I'd recommend 1 time in a game at most.

thebowiejohn

Survivor
Reaction score
I only voted no because donors should get to do what they want :D Ie no cool down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci