• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updates for Friday, January 9, 2015

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, its like Mojang doesnt want Minecraft PVP to be a thing in 1.8. Block hitting is useless, you cant tell if you hit someone (probably a bug), and the fishing rod is almost inaffective. Im pretty disappointed tbh. :(
Someone should at least tell Mojang that there is a pvp community xD

TheUniqueOne

Survivor
Reaction score
I've just tried 1.8.1 with Optifine. I turned on the VBOS and I got decent FPS. Same with VBOS off. I tried PvP and it's normal in my opinion. I tried to block hit and I actually did it but the animation is bad. And some textures are buggy.

zrc1130

Tribute
Reaction score
Please do not switch to 1.8 the pvp is teribal. You cant block hit or land good crit combos. Over all it is teribal for pvp and the fps will drop immensely compared to 1.7. Also a big reason for this is because you partnerd with the ant venom network and they have a bunch new mini games. I get 1.8 is very compatible with these minigames but honastly sg is really by far the most popular game with about 80 percent of people on that game and the other 20 on the other mini games. This is up to you but the people want to have it compatible for 1.8 and 1.7 and i agree 1.8 is not good for this server. :)

lifehacker101

Spectator
Reaction score
Please do not update to 1.8, I'm pretty sure nobody would want to change to 1.8. Please just leave it as 1.7. Its a 'PVP' server 1.8 is terrible for 'PVP', 1.8 is so much more laggy!:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci