• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updates for Friday, January 9, 2015

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
I proved a point with facts, not an idiot. And you have to pay for new versions of Cod (That's why I tagged it) Clash of clans is on Android and IOS, I've never seen a game on there where you pay for a update (rather than a new game itself (Asphalt)) There's also no point in arguing because well that's stupid for someone still using a Steve profile picture :D
Lol its kinda funny you mentioning my steve head.... when i have better stats than you (BTW your stats are trash nice one in 12.) Im so done yo, you're obviously 11 ok? Clash is on iphones also.... so this shows you know absolutely nothing about this topic :D

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you are lagging on 1.8, install Optifine.
If you are still lagging, turn on VBOs.
If you are still lagging, use vSync.

Reaction score
Lol its kinda funny you mentioning my steve head.... when i have better stats than you (BTW your stats are trash nice one in 12.) Im so done yo, you're obviously 11 ok? Clash is on iphones also.... so this shows you know absolutely nothing about this topic :D
I'm 15 you're a dumbass, iOS is what the OS is on iPhone and iPods... stats don't mean anything too. I just play for the fun of it. If I die I die..?

ratchetnugget

Tribute
Reaction score
Alot of competitive pvp gods are probably gonna quit or play less cuz of the 1.8 :'(.

jarry101

Platinum
Reaction score
How do you level out the playing field when it was never touched, you see edit profile? yeah? well that means EVERYONE can switch to 1.7 the fact that others use 1.8 is not our fault besides the fishing rod is complete garbage when you look at it from 1.8

ChrisDoesDerps

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly, its like Mojang doesnt want Minecraft PVP to be a thing in 1.8. Block hitting is useless, you cant tell if you hit someone (probably a bug), and the fishing rod is almost inaffective. Im pretty disappointed tbh. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci